for dream memories

1/21/2004 c1 5Arthur-King of the Brits
It's amazing. I really enjoyed it. I questioned myself and what is real. Good job.
10/8/2003 c1 76Cobster
Great premise and great writing style. You should try to use more paragraphs-use the enter key to your advantage!
9/25/2003 c1 9Soul Rebel
Reading this brought upon my face a genuine look of the kind of entertainment that I can only say is blissful and rarely acheived. I'm impressed.

It brought to mind two things

1) Have you ever seen Memento? and...

2) One time I rented a documentary called "The Mind", about the way that the human mind works, mysteries, and such. In it, it showed a composer, who, by some change of fate, could only remember life in continuity for about 5 minutes at a time. He would remember his wife, and how to direct music, but every five minutes he would totally forget where he was, and why he was there. And the interesting thing is, he kept a journal! Pages upon pages of about the same two things. One said " I love my wife, Jean!" and the other said "I am just now awakening for the first time ever. Before this moment I was asleep." ...and many times he would cross out the previous journal entries in frustration!

Keep up the good work!