for Movie Star Madness

5/25/2004 c10 14Midnight Demon
great story
i love it
3/8/2004 c10 150SpawnMeister666
So you give me a special thanks at the end and it takes me ages to read the final chapter. That has to suck!
My apologies for the delay in finally reading this, but right now I have extremely limited computer access, which I expect will continue for at least the next couple of months. Which is a real bummer.
Still, I assure you I will endeavour to read anything you write asap after posting, and offer my usual warped brand of encouragement in the process.
Oh yes, the review by the way...
Did I ever tell you how much I hate soppy endings?
Still, this one, although soppy, was nowhere near as bad as it could have been.
And what a novel approach, all the villains of the piece actually getting arrested. It goes against all conventions you know...whatever happens, the bad guys either have to get away with it or die at the end!
This whole new and original ending thing will never catch on!
3/3/2004 c10 8Raven O'Connor
*sniff* That was great ending!
2/28/2004 c10 2beccamint17
Cuteness.
1/25/2004 c9 Hex Reedglimmer
UPDATE!
1/25/2004 c9 7goo goo ga ga 00
more sooN!
1/25/2004 c9 150SpawnMeister666
Carl had better get there in time or I may have to stop speaking to you! lol
A good update as always, and can't wait for the next installment.
1/24/2004 c9 2beccamint17
A very interesting story.
1/6/2004 c4 5aqua-angel
Pretty good, very intense chappie. Four more chappies to go wohoo! But I g2g right now XD homework calls. I dunno, from my viewpoint right now Carl looks very suspicious. I wonder who messed up the ropes... hm, anyways, I like the story!
12/15/2003 c8 150SpawnMeister666
So all is revealed at last.
Although something tells me that it probably isn't all quite revealed just yet.
Anyway, great update, and looking backwards as always to the next episode!
12/13/2003 c6 5medusa28
this is quite weird, my ex's names is darryn and I like a guy named carl *freaks out* haha. I could really relate to this part
"She remembers all to clearly how she hurt for so long afterward the break up between her and her old boyfriend. She had trusted Darin with everything, and he took it and crushed it to pieces. She remembered whenever she was alone, how she felt like breaking down and crying."
I was like holy crap im being stalked hahahahaa...*cough* i'll go now...*walks away*
12/12/2003 c8 Hex Reedglimmer
Keep updating!
12/12/2003 c1 GcRiotDreamer09
good write more u really inspired me to write something of my own. more chapters please! ( when u have the time)
11/24/2003 c7 Gabriela Binx
Great Story! Please update soon!
11/23/2003 c7 150SpawnMeister666
So they finally stopped pussy footing around and got together. Which is clearly good. Now we just need to know who the bad people are and all will be clear.

Or something like that.

Anyway, good update, looking forward to the next one as always.

27 Page 1 2 Next »