for The Right Time

9/22/2008 c9 4Calliope
Is there no more? :( I love this story.
9/2/2004 c9 5Deliah Minicet
Uh oh! Dun, dun, dun... Unexpected twist :) Nice update; i wonder how sir alaric is going to take the news :)
9/2/2004 c9 passion101
Uh oh, now wuts gonna happen?
9/2/2004 c9 zagato
good chapter. i wonder how alaric would take this. maybe he could come with her to the future.
8/10/2004 c8 passion101
So the cowardly knight wasn't so in this chapter aye? lol, he's so funny!
8/7/2004 c8 Deliah Minicet
Good update :) Sir Alaric did something valiant! Yay! The only thing that I have to comment about your writing in general is that you tend to resolve things too quickly... i know readers are always impatient to get to the good part, as are the writers, but stories are usually better if that does not come super quickly but gradually after the plot before it has built it up... you are doing well with the Sir Alaric and Chloe part, but the whole Agatha and William part seemed a little sudden... all in all, though, your stories are great :) update again soon! (oh yeah, and this is veggiehead; I finally got an account!)
7/24/2004 c7 zagato
this is good.
6/14/2004 c7 9Chione
Heavily armed boy scout? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! never heard that one before.
Very entertaining. Chloe's got herself in a bit of a mess, ne?
And Alaric seems like a nice enough coward, although it'd be nice to know why he's such a coward in battle. . . . . I suppose that comes later though, right?
So keep up the good work!
6/13/2004 c7 7Liriel87
Good chapter. . . full of cuteness. Update soon!
liriel
6/12/2004 c7 Veggiehead
Another nice update :) Poor Agatha though :( ...can't think of any constructive criticism, so just keep writing and update again soon :)
6/12/2004 c7 Rachel Maurine
hey, i read your story, and its pretty good. update soon!
6/11/2004 c7 passion101
This story is really cute. I've never read anything like it before so it's refreshing. Although more detail would be nice. It's kinda jumpy too.
5/19/2004 c6 Liriel87
hehe wow an update. . . i dont rightly remember what is going on but hey i hope alaric gets over his cowardice. update soon!
liriel
5/19/2004 c6 Veggiehead
Nice update! I'm glad you overcame your writer's block! Update soon, please? :) lol It was worth the wait though :) Poor Alaric, I hope he gains some courage!
3/30/2004 c5 5Amitaipie
ahh! don't stop there! whats going to happen? quick quick quick. update .
~Ras