for Glow of Morning

12/25/2004 c1 skitbunny
Hi, I really like this one! :) http:/w.fictionpress.com/~skitbunny
4/29/2004 c1 14cocolori
Wow...this is really beautiful. The rhythm and rhyme create such a balance in the poem that it would be peaceful even without the beautiful words. Really loved it and I don't say that about everything I read.
4/22/2004 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
I love this! Ditto on the rhyming scheme... I love "And live the dawn with me." and "strewn with stumble-stones", just fantastic use of words and imagery...
Wow.
m~* Sunflower, anyone?
12/31/2003 c1 18Wrider
Oh, very nice. I really like the theme displayed here: that no matter what we've done in the past, there's always tomorrow to start anew.
I like the second line in the last stanza "Though strewn with stumble-stones". We never know what tomorrow may bring. Loved it!
12/30/2003 c1 27Electra Fairford
Lovely, especially the first stanza, and "And live the dawn with me." Rhyme and structure well done, not at all annoying. Overall a nice poem.
12/6/2003 c1 RainShadow2005
This might just be because I know you are a fur, but I very much pictured rabbits in this poem. I had this vision that a group of rabbits were on a hill, and saw the sunrise. As your poem suggested, I imagined them racing across the hills and living the dawn. This was a calming vision, and I enjoyed it. I know this is probably not where you were going with it, but that's what popped into my mind. :-)
11/15/2003 c1 11Jez-Arinn
short and sweet.

that's the best way i can put it.

^_^
11/12/2003 c1 20Once in a blue moon
there's something about this poem that just strikes me. I think it may be the fact that it has a cheerful 'heart', whereas most moving poems are slightly depressive. Nice rhyme pattern.
11/7/2003 c1 105VG Sherry
OO. wow, this is one of the best pieces of poetry i've read today. it's quite lovely and breath taking, and gods, i love the dawn.
10/25/2003 c1 28JaphyRider
I like this one too. It's seems more like a piece of advice than a poem, which should've turned me off (I'm a hypocrite, as my "poem" escape is the same thing...I hate it though) but the way you wrote it captured my interest. Congrats.
9/20/2003 c1 I am Gone
Wow this is so sweet and moving.Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.^^
9/15/2003 c1 1Vivian Bennett
Well done, though I'd expect nothing less from such a centered soul.

Filled with hope for the future and a strong sense of dependable friendshoip, dealing with anything that comes, "Though strewn with stumble-stones, Will hold no fear; no need there be to walk alone."
9/14/2003 c1 17VladimirsAngel
Beautiful. Full of hope, full of joy, full of that old nostalgia that comes with walking familiar paths under the last days of the summer sun. *re-reads what she's just written* that makes no sense...but it's what your poem made me think of. Thankyou for sharing it with us! ^_^
9/13/2003 c1 6Belle the Shadow-Cat
Wow. It's been awhile since you've written anything. Well i'm glad your back. Wonderful poem. I especially like this part:

The trail to tomorrow,

Though strewn with stumble-stones,

Will hold no fear: no need there be

To walk it all alone.

Awsome!

-Belle the Shadow-Cat
9/11/2003 c1 bunnyluver
ok. i've read many of your poems and they are all fantastic! it's hard to put into words how wonderful your poems are. i wish i could write like that...
19 Page 1 2 Next »