for The DeMartinos Year One

8/14/2004 c3 1goofball
is that the end?
8/13/2004 c1 goofball
read the first two, fantastic, so i thought i'd move onto the third. :-)
8/10/2004 c3 13Twizzlers
I hope you update soon. I seem to speed through your chapters like no other. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm worried about Jared and Iris, even though they managed to make up. At the very very beginning of the first story, Iris talks about Jared and all the negative stuff about him. I just want them to be happy. So, yeah, I hope you can update soon. Twizz
7/9/2004 c3 GlossedLips
I've read all three parts. Not bad. Umm...also notice that you haven't updated in a while...this is also a really bad place to stop. Please update sometime in the near future!
~The Sexy Juice Box
6/2/2004 c3 hjgtfdchjmjh
Oh damn, I was looking for the next button for like 30 seconds before I realized that there was none. Well, that's what you get for staying up all night in front of the computer.
Seriously though, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this "series" about Iris and Jared. I really feel like I've gotten to know them... And they're so *real*, you know? Well, of course you know, you wrote them. You've really succeeded in capturing the hearts of your readers with these people.
5/31/2004 c3 Jillybean
Ah the Jared and Iris goodness. How I've missed it
5/6/2004 c2 Knottaclue
Finally! Jared and Iris are back in action and the honeymoon is definitely over! Lots of well-placed humorous moments, great descriptions and their first fight hit so true-how a stupid, silly thing can get blown out of control. I really empathized Iris' mental turmoil and their coming back together was wonderful! I am so looking forward to more. Keep up the great work!
2/5/2004 c2 POAS
I don't know if I reviewed for the other Jared and Iris stories but I'm here now!
Ah, yes, part three. It's getting interesting. *blinks* That's all I can say since I haven't seen much of the plot for this one ^_^, but I trust it'll be another good story!
I saw some grammer and spelling mistakes, you might want to do a spell check to check some of these words, I got confused on a part or two.
Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
POAS
9/15/2003 c2 Jillybean
Very nice - and of course Jared couldn't do 'budget'. The perspective switch was surprising at first and it took me a while to get used to - though I don't think the story suffered.

Of course at the end Iris sounded like an alkie - lol.
9/11/2003 c1 Ashlita
Hehe, great beginning!

~Ashlita
9/11/2003 c1 Jillybean
*chortles* Heh heh heh I am so looking forward to this!