for Real Friends Stab From the Front

9/13/2003 c1 Angele Raye
Very nicely put, though I don't understand it. I hope it works out for you.

With love,

Tau
9/13/2003 c1 19Random Raspberries
EEk. This would be in response to the anonymous review I received earlier: AIE! I definitely did NOT sleep with her boyfriend. TT-TT Sure, I'm just as horny as any other teenager, but I'd be incredibly afraid of having sex with someone. o.o; I'd probably pee my pants. And also, I love my friend like a sister and I would NEVER do anything to hurt her like that. EVER. Believe me when I say this. Erm. Yeah. ¬.¬;; Now that I've totally expounded... I think I'll depart.

~

Sara, the author of said poem
9/12/2003 c1 1Silver Mist4
that was so sad... i could really relate to it, even though i had no real clue as to what was going on. great writing skills!
9/12/2003 c1 Several
Um, I'm not sure if I should say this but...you didn't sleep with her boyfriend did you?
9/12/2003 c1 Several
9/12/2003 c1 1dead-trigger
nice one...is this a personal poem? if it is, i hope you're fine now...from your little work i can say that you're pretty good in expressing emotional stuff..and you did it in a form of a prayer...very nice.
9/12/2003 c1 116Incubabe
Excellent title - Oscar Wilde I do believe! "A true friend stabs you in the front"

It's a stunning poem - echoes your pain at having to hurt your friend but knowing that you sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.
9/12/2003 c1 31willowzbitch
okay brilliant poem,now i have one very important question...what are you going to do? also nice twist on the 'backstabber' phrase with the title very clever indeed.