for Everyone Hates Me

10/31/2014 c1 Nana Adwoa
6/3/2013 c1 i hate my life
everybody hates me
everybody dont love me
everybody is getting away from me
what did i do wrong?
is it because am ugly?
is it ecause am fat and not funny?
but,let me tell you something ... dont judge a book by its cover
you may know my name but you dont know my story !
11/4/2003 c1 X.T.r.e.a.m
Stunning! Absolutely fantastic! You have a HELL of a way with words! So much emotion, real deep. Lovin it!
10/19/2003 c1 Meaghan
I'll never hate you honey! You'll always be my Jen Jen and I'm always here for you, There is nothing you can ever say or do that would make me think other wise. This poem is amazing, yet again. I know exactly how you were feeling when you wrote it, I've been there, and I know it's not a nice place but then you have people like you who helped me through it and that's what I'm here for, to help you through anything you need that extra little push for. I love you Jen Jen!

Meg
10/18/2003 c1 subhumans8
i love this. i totally realate! i think this is my favorite poem i have read so far on fictionpress. great work!
9/25/2003 c1 96Kowski
This, my friend, is a truly wonderful poem.

I think I like it so much because you capture the feeling of it. :) I can definitely relate.

Thanks for the review. :)
9/19/2003 c1 48Someone Out There Cares
That was a wonderful poem. The rhyming doesn't seem forced at all and the subject matter, I think, relates to everyone in one way or another.

(BTW, thank you for the review. Did you get my penname for the review I left at amicusveritas poem? lol.)
9/18/2003 c1 Brian P
You wrote this poem just before we met online.. I 'm so lucky to have you as a friend and hope that we stay a good as this or become closer friends.
9/17/2003 c1 18EnravishedRabbit
Wow, I really like your poem and can relate to it well. You are a very good writer...and it is true that some of the best writing comes when your feeling not-so-good. I know mine does. If you can, read some of my stuff and review...I have several poems that you could probably relate to. Peace, Love, and Keep Writing!
9/17/2003 c1 6Jilla de la Rio
This is really good! You put so much feeling into it. I like it a lot. Thanks for the reviews!
9/17/2003 c1 85Rowan Arkenson
wow that was really good

a lot of the poems i write that actually rhyme a lot of people say sound forced, but this was really natural-sounding and flowing, fantastic

going on my favourites :)

~rowanx
9/17/2003 c1 amicusveritas
A repost? January 16th 2003? I have a son born on January 16th...and Ayn Rand wrote a play...The Night of January 16th...not that it matters...said the Turtle...in your poem...may I suggest...it was not a "...memory lapse..." when things begin to fall apart, rather a 'coming together' of things newly learned that then have to be added and meshed with all you have learned before...things get confusing...then straighten out for a while...then get confused all over again...a very nice expose' of the intellectual growing process, well done...regards...amicus
9/17/2003 c1 Not telling
A very heart felt poem. beautiful. I think everyone has those feelings. I know i've written similar poems in the past.