for Molly Smiles

11/29/2003 c20 3Talimkun
AHH~ THAT SUCKS! why wont he tell her what he is doing? poor molly! i hope she dosent go home! Well even though this was a huge cliff, i enjoyed it ! hurry and update!
11/29/2003 c19 16anti-you
what's up with will in this chapter? he seems so.. distant.
11/29/2003 c20 13BellezAzul
Oh my gosh, if you send her home... You can't do that! LoL Make sure her and Will stay together. They are great together. :o) Just don't send her back to New York! Update soon!
11/29/2003 c20 dakari
I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED ON THIS STORY! its reallyw ell written and has a good story line i wonder wut hes been up to ...well cant wiat for ur next update!
11/29/2003 c20 you do not suck so bad
omg! what the heck is up with will? what happened to his fingers? great chap! is will cheating on her or something? and why is he always hanging up@?
keep writting!
11/29/2003 c20 acccountkiller
*takes deep breath* *shocked* She wants to go home! Omg...no...WRITE MORE! Love, Mia
11/29/2003 c19 acccountkiller
Hiya!Hey...omg..whats going on with him? I'm really curious...update quickly! And...getting kicked out of the cinema...doesnt work that way here, lol...but, lol, great chapter, keep writing! Love, Mia
11/29/2003 c20 11jules2206
argh! god! she shouldn't go back home that would be a total disaster, argh! Will had better tell her whats up with him, anyway please update soon, I'm mega curious now, BUBBAI!
11/28/2003 c20 4Carina
Bah! She can't just go home. Don't get me wrong, I still like this story and I look for it all the time and I'm glad you update so much, I just don't think it has the same flavor now as it did in the beginning. Ever since the rewrite of that one chapter. But keep on treckin' and doing what you think is best. Hope to see another chapter soon!
11/28/2003 c20 almost famousxx
hey this story is great i love it! but dont let her go home! and what is will doing that he's so secretive! it better be good! I love it update soon!
11/28/2003 c20 Julie
ok i absolutely love ur story, its phenomenol and u have please update soon oh yea and i hope that Will doesnt turn to be an asshole like the rest of the guys.
11/28/2003 c20 BreeJalil
What is going on! you better tell us in the next chapter!:)
11/28/2003 c20 secondtimereviewer
This is so not happening! I cannot beleive you did this to me, to them, to us! How? Why? There must be some half-way reasonable, intelligent answer inside your completely derranged mind! Why are you doing this? Why, why, why! Okay, I'm sorry, I say that you had updated and spazed I was so happy. Then you do this, and I don't know what to think. Please, update soon, again.
11/28/2003 c20 Shadeofwhite
NO! DON'T SEND MOLLY HOME! I want to know what is going on. Update A.S.A.P., or I will be angry, and you will not like me when I'm angry.
11/28/2003 c20 2Hearts Goddess
So sorry I didn't review for awhile. I really hope she doesn't go home. Update soon.
429 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »