for Alone No More

4/21/2005 c1 His Only
Ok, well I don't know what to say. Is wow enough? I mean I don't feel I can explain how much I love your poetry. Not only does it flow nicely and rhyme perfectly, but its all filled with emotion and trust in God, which is always a plus. And also I feel I can relate to some of it. It really was beautiful. I've decided to add you to my favorites list because you really are amazing. Keep up the great work and God bless!
3/24/2004 c1 73Eternal Twilight
Wow! That's beautiful! *-* Hey, Matt-dude- (though I know it's probably already happened,) but say yes! ^-~ Man, no one's ever written anything so beautiful like that for me. You must be a wonderful friend to do something so sweet.
2/10/2004 c1 22Rubber Duckie13
i can really feel the emotion that you put into this poem...this guy sounds like a great friend...tell me, where did you find someone like that? hehe...if you get a chance, please R&R some of my work...:)
1/29/2004 c1 oww
did he go...did he did he!hehe
the poem is veri nice!..i realli like it!
1/19/2004 c1 13idontusethisanymore
This is so sweet... I love it.
1/18/2004 c1 45flowerthief
Oh, how cute. I wish I felt that way about someone. I hope he went to homecoming with you.
AC
1/10/2004 c1 418Amethyst Horizon
beautiful poem! and such a clever way to ask a guy out...lol...great job!
1/10/2004 c1 55Quoven
Very nice poem. There aren't enough that focus more on good than evil. My iwn are no exception, though I have one or two...
I don't know about your 'God-talk'. I believe that usually, almost always, it relies on people to better their lives for themselves, rather than God helping them. But hey, who am I to judge what you belive?
I am a guy, and know how they think. If he said no to you to go to the dance, he had a reason. I recently had a situation fairly like this with my g/f that I had to break up with. Do NOT listen to all of these others who think Matt is an 'idiot' or whatever for not going. He has right and reason in his desicions just like I did with my g/f, but my friends didn't see it that way. Be better than the rest and see things from his point of view, I beg of you. But if he said yes, than more power to you. Have fun.
11/14/2003 c1 87EchoesOfReason
This just makes me want to go...aw. But aside from that it's really, REALLY good and very inspiring. It's so realistic yet so fantasy like. I can't really explain it and I don't know if anyone else will know what I mean by it but eitherway it's great and I love it. Keep up the good job and it's always good to have a true friend by your side. Always, ALWAYS good!

Love always,

A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
11/11/2003 c1 MiNt-BrEaTh
That was so amazing! I hope this Matt guy goes to the Homecoming dance with you. If not, he doesn't know what he's missing!
11/8/2003 c1 burp
You are very lucky, in that you can maintain a faith in God, and that you have such a wonderful friend.
11/7/2003 c1 10sophs99919
That was beautiful... it made me cry... ^Sigh^ if only i could think up something beautiful like that
11/7/2003 c1 256Amandriella Peetrifica
AAw, that is soo incredibly sweet! I love it! So deep, passionate and caring and just over all..Wow! I hope he says yes, or did say yes if you've already had it (probably did, but if not, hopefully he will be going!). Keep writing. You have AMAZING talent! ^_~
11/7/2003 c1 23Forever Dreaming Wishing
BRAVO! AMAZING! The only part I disliked in this poem was: “Why to me you do this?” I thought it kinda clashed. But the rest, IT IS PERFECT! AMAZING! And this guy is so lucky to have you! :P! AMAZING! BRAVO! That is really all that needs to be said.

Write hard,

Write long,

Write untill dawn,

FDW
11/6/2003 c1 12breakfast-at-Heathers
Very touching...i do hope this Matt fellow said yes to you..but if he didnt give him a swift kick in the ass for me. I like your writing..very deep...oh and thanx for the review!
20 Page 1 2 Next »