for You've Got Mail!

2/1/2004 c6 39Lestette
OMG! WHO WAS IT? lol, drat! I'm kinda creeped out now, lol. Glad I don't got that "You've got Mail" thingy on my computer... I'd cry if it went off! lol! Anyways, I loved it! Kept me in suspense and on the edge of my seat... I'll never be home alone again! lol j/k... *looks around nervously* I'll just carry a knife around with me... *smiles* that will do!
2/1/2004 c4 Lestette
Ep! Todd sounded cool! lol, oh well. :S Anyways, I like this... Sorry, I'll review more later, I wanna read more.
2/1/2004 c3 Lestette
O, suspenseful! I love it! I like the way these people actually sound like people. They do things that people actually would do. Not like some stories I read where people are all... robotic =_= I like this though, I'm going to read the next chappy
2/1/2004 c1 Lestette
Pretty nifty. You reviewed my stuff and you seemed to know what you were talking about, so I figured I'd come see some of your stuff.
Sounds like this story is going places. I like the idea behind the story, its interesting. Well, I'm off to read the second chappy.
9/24/2003 c6 3Katharine Emily Francis
I like your story but there were a few mistakes. It's been done a few times but for some reason i just can't get enough of teenagers getting themselves killed.

One thing you might want to add though is who the killer was. Readers need to care about the people in the story so they can feel bad when they get chopped to pieces.

That's all i really have to say, i liked it.

Be seeing you. :)
9/22/2003 c4 25XtrM
Pretty damn good, and realistic, for a cliche teen horror. Not too shabby.
9/22/2003 c1 XtrM
Simply cool. The ending's a little obvious (I think), but other then that it's good read.
9/22/2003 c2 Stephanie
Sorry if this sounds mean but I think it's a little to sudden. Stories should be put togethore slowly, like normal life at school for a few pages then go to the party. Err sorry.
9/21/2003 c2 4Jeff A Stern
Uh huh, I agree with Don Juan Banana, it is a little sketchy, and it could use improvement but its okay and i PROMISE i;ll R.R. the next chapter
9/21/2003 c1 15don juan banana
This story is alright. The beginning is weird how she gets all scared because she has mail. It's like she's afraid of the mail when it's loading and then her mom calls and she sounds scared. That made no sense to me, but besides that, good work even though I can already see which direction this story is going.