for I Should Go Away

11/13/2005 c1 1lee151
you're right i think a lot of us can relate to it...
12/27/2004 c1 6hopeyouloveme
very sad and depressing. But good choice of words! I no i can relate to this one at one time or another!

Juls
12/22/2004 c1 Amaranth of Grey
Wow, i could relate
12/17/2004 c1 6Sayora Miakaiede
ya know...peple say that aboout me all the time...makes me wonder what i do to deserve it
12/15/2004 c1 16Amethyst Eyed Cynical One
like it!can most definetly relate to this.everyone deserves to live though.just remember that.
8/18/2004 c1 32SarahB0123
wow, such hateful words to yourself you should read some of my smile poems lol. It's a good poem tho I liked it alot! You're voice is strong carry it!
2/22/2004 c1 10ophelia-waterhouse
I feel like this a lot. And you have it spot on, though the punctuation is non existent. But for this kind of poem I don't think it matters, it's just about letting out your feelings...if only I could do that BEFORE I do anything about my depression...ah well.
huggles and mwahs!x
9/25/2003 c1 21Miamouse
A very personal poem... so the technicalities don't really matter. Letting emotions out with poetry is always good...

Mia
9/21/2003 c1 3stripes
I know that feeling. And to write a poem where someone can go 'Hey, I know what this person was feeling when they wrote it!' is what it's all about. It's good to write when you feel a certain emotion. Of course, I cut myself first, ask questions after. I need to learn.
9/20/2003 c1 16SilverAngel1303
I feel everything that your poem says. I don't feel that all the time, but sometimes I do. You are not alone in feeling that way.
9/20/2003 c1 41Razor Sharp Kisses
Many people write poems like this when they are feeling sad and depressed; it is a good way to begin letting go of those temporary emotions. I can relate to these kinda of poems on many levels and during most of my day. You conveyed your message beautifull with little words. I wish I could do that. :)
9/20/2003 c1 TwilightSky
Wow...This is amazing...It shows a lot of feeling and emotion...I'm gonna put this down as one of my favorites...You got talent.