for The Gypsy Fiddle

8/27/2004 c1 20Qu33n of Spades
That was absolutely lovely. I mean... WOW. Geeze. Have you considered publishing anything?
1/31/2004 c1 doesnotexist
I have immense respect for you as a writer, because every time I wander in to read something of yours, I find myself blown away.
When I first read the summary, I thought of the movie 'Chocolat.' But it certainly wasn't the way I expected it to be, and that's a good thing. I loved your imagery here, especially the end. You can just picture, perfectly, everything that happens in the story. I do wish there was a little more backstory, but then again it adds to the mystery of the story. Anyway, good job (again)!
1/4/2004 c1 4Nakato Rune
Beautiful! You have many lovely descriptions here. It is short but complete, luxuriously written but never sickly-sweet. The only section I had trouble with was the line "the low roar of the listening whorls of a shell". Although thinking about it I can see how it makes sense, at first the reference was too intricate for me to follow. I suppose that doesn't really qualify as a criticism, though, just a personal note. Now that I understand it, it too is beautiful.
9/21/2003 c1 3Katiefoolery
This is such a haunting story and so wonderfully written. I had the feeling of experiencing the character's entire life, all within the space of a few hundred words. I don't have anything to criticise because there IS nothing to criticise. Beautifully done.
9/20/2003 c1 Mercuria
Bien hecho, querida! A mi me encanta!

Er, "Good job, dear! I love this!"