for Sparkle Sparkle Little Locket

11/30/2003 c2 tera noe
great intro!=) I love the simple simplicity of things
11/30/2003 c5 tera noe
hmm...I like your suspense in the beginning with Mark and the man, and you describe the scene really well. But, later, when you get to the ogre, I don't really have a clear picture of what he/she looks like. Also, wut is this silvery substance? Wut does it look/smell/feel/maybe taste like?
11/27/2003 c5 5Gloom
Mehehe! I almost forgot the plot of this story. But ph34r not! I will never forget j00! It was extremely short, unlike my works, and well, was... easy to follow. I can't really think of much else to say. That Ogre thing is kinda freaky like XD

Chelle
11/25/2003 c5 hidden relevance
i still don't like the old guy!

hey.. don't sweat it.. i'm in DEEP trouble cuz of how long it's been since i posted... college is evil
10/13/2003 c3 minime
I'm sorry, I've been busy lately, and I haven't had time to check. I love this chapter! It has a lot of detail, and the suspense is great. I'm becoming very antsy for the next chapter. Please update soon!

-minime
10/13/2003 c3 Gloom
Oh! I love it.! Go go! Such a cliffhanger!
10/12/2003 c3 Hidden Relevance
Ok.. so if the white dude has kidnapped his family.. he's officially on my hitlist.. not a nice guy..

very well done building the suspense...

YOU MUST UPDATE!

so there...
9/27/2003 c2 73An Inside Joke
This is even more interesting, I think. Please continue.
9/24/2003 c1 minime
Your story is very interesting. I like the mysterious events at the end, and your story flows well. A small suggestion is that you could put something in the beginning to immediately entrance the person reading it. The advice is just a side note though, and it does not really matter. I like your details and how you do not put in too many but just enough. How you tell his past eases in as well. Please continue soon.

-minime
9/21/2003 c1 1bribitribbitt
Awesome beginning! Please hurry up and continue. No, actually, chapters are better when you take your time. So take your time. Or whatever.

Brittney
9/21/2003 c1 Hidden Relevance
o...enter the mysterious man at the end of the first chapter...i'm already intruigued...i'll have to watch for more of this...
9/21/2003 c1 11Abigail Marie
Sounds good so far. I'm intrigued. Please continue
9/21/2003 c1 5Gloom
O I like this idea. I'll keep posted ^-^ |adds to author alert| O... I onder whats begun?
9/21/2003 c1 73An Inside Joke
Very intriguing. I hope you post more.