for The Adventures of Maven and Claven II

8/29/2008 c1 52fallingquietly
Man seriously, it's cool, but how do you get so many bloody reviews?
2/20/2004 c3 Stephen Fierce Publications
Very Funny. Please review my stuff.
1/7/2004 c1 OneDeltaTenTango
DUDE! lol sorry i had to do that. anyways you got to read my poems! tell me if there good okay? you better and by the way my fictionpress name is OneDeltaTenTango and WHOEVER READS THIS CAN READ MY POEMS TOO!
12/13/2003 c3 Carolyn
hey i haven't been on in a while but you finally added the rest of the story! and you know what? i feel so special that you used my how rude phrase! :)
11/29/2003 c3 skipanese
update soon. this is the funniest story. i liked it in the first chapter when you said recently-soiled-by-himself grass. hell, i like the whole story!
11/25/2003 c1 45flowerthief
Very Nice. I'll read more.
11/13/2003 c2 52fallingquietly
I think it's stupid and trivial. No offence meant. Please write more.
11/7/2003 c3 altuscor
Finally! *does a li'l happy dance* you updated! BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE MARRY THEIR COUSINS IN WEST VIRGINIA! Does that make me all the things Claven said? *runs off crying*

Anyway, i just wanted to say, i've waited too long for this humor fic to be updated! My dosage for laughter was runnin' low. This is what i really need you know. You've gotta update soon... please... *teary-eyed*

Anyway, you know the cliched message i always send ya. I don't think i need to repeat it. Keep writing!

~Neutral
11/6/2003 c3 They Call Me Fishsticks
HAHAHAHAHAHHahahaha...hehehe..heh...hahaha..heh...wo,man...that's a gooder...

- Fishy
11/3/2003 c1 ben c
Lol by the way... the choke girl doesnt exist for me... thats jack... o well
10/26/2003 c2 4Insertapenname
Haha, I like the Scottish leprechaun deal. It reminds me of a certain principal of a certain school. Anyways, good stuff. This is an awesome story.
10/15/2003 c1 altuscor
('IT' starts pouting)... aw...c'mon! I've been waiting for an update. You can't just leave me and the others hanging here...technically, what i'm trying to say is: PLEASE UPDATE SOON. The story's too funny and hilarious to stop here.

An encouragement note from...

~Neutral.
10/15/2003 c2 Trixxy Merriam
Hello, author of Maven and Claven! I thought it was good, but it had a ton of dialogue. Update quickly,I want to know how it ends! (btw i like your "pen name" too!)

Trixxy
9/22/2003 c2 altuscor
WOO HOO! The long awaited 4 sequel has finally arrived! I like the idea of finding a new band member! It kicks! And eww! Growths? I kinda like that sick humor! The first start of the story is where I started laughing... 'recently-soiled-by-himself grass'... classic...sick humor it is!

~Neutral

P.S: Thanx for keepin' the u-no-wat a secret, i really like it to stay it that way...i'm just afraid of people! (LOL)
9/22/2003 c2 70Ifylla Wyvern
SKITTLES!

sorry...that rainbow thing reminded me...

*goes off to find some skittles*

[taste the rainbow]