for Sealed With a Kiss

6/2/2004 c1 30a e i o u and sometimes y
Hmm...I like this. It sounds really interesting. I'll be sure to check back.
1/6/2004 c1 silvercat324
An interesting introduction. The other reviewers have said it all..I like the note "Julie kinda took over..." an interesting insight into how the story will be developed. A suggestion to others how to create a story..ie you do not have the have the entire plot and characters to start with..just let them develop. don aka silvercat (e mail to follow) West Texas.
12/14/2003 c2 keep.breathing
Hey, sorry it took me so long to review. I've been very very sick for a few weeks and haven't been online that much. This is really good though. A very nice description of the view and the water. I will eventually get caught up with this story :)
10/31/2003 c1 keep.breathing
Hey, thank you very much for reviewing Polaris. I'm currently working on redoing that story chapter by chapter, so if you come across something that doesn't make any sense, I apologize. I don't know how long it will take me to re-do it. This story is very good by the way. It's very well-written. I'll have to finish reading the rest later. :)
10/15/2003 c4 24echoes of chaos
wow, great way to end that! leaves it all suspensey! forgive me, im WAY too hyper right now and inclined to leave exclamation points! personally i feel you deserve them though :o)
10/15/2003 c3 echoes of chaos
great chapter! im gonna go see what happens next...lol
9/29/2003 c3 11The Lady Assassin
Ha ha ha ha! I like where you put in about the guy's name being "Hussein...or was it Mustafa?"

Perfect touch! What's so funny, is that happens a lot! I love it! That added some extra realism to it. As to it becoming too long...hee hee...coming from a person who has one tiny little scene in a book that covers about 40 pages now...nah! Can't be too long

I understand where you are going when you are saying you're afraid of losing quality over quantity. I hope you take this the right way...as a compliment...what you've got here looks like one of mine where I sat down and jotted down what was going through my head. It's shorter, it's to the point, it's got the "important" aspects to the story there. (Basically a rouch draft, I guess...of course, I don't like that term, so... Anyway, it's Excellent! The "quality"/"quantity" will find a balance as you write, go back, revamp, write again (if, that is, you do that. I know I do...probably WAY too much) It is really looking great so far! I really like it and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for answering my questions.

Now, as to the letting the reader decide why she's thinking about the guy...excellent. I liked that, too. I've been toying with that in a couple of my stories, as well. All in all, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Julie!
9/26/2003 c2 The Lady Assassin
HA! HA! I'm back online...for a few, anyway. I like the beginning two chapters of this. Very nice introduction. You keep it moving. I really like the guy, Enrique, showing up at the pier. But I was wondering, what was going through her mind about him after she parted company with him that made her decide she had to see him again? Anything in particular or curiosity or maybe just because he looked so much like her idol? I'm just curious, that's all. You may already have that in the next chapter And...thanks for reading one of my fantasy pieces, by the by, even though it's not what you're into! I really appreciate it and adore the questions.
9/25/2003 c2 24echoes of chaos
sorry to not leave a review immediately afte the first chapter, i wanted to get on to the second one. your story sounds really interesting, i'm looking forward to finding out what happens. i hear you on the decision that chapter-by-chapter posting gets more reviews - i decided i'm going to put my stories out that way so i can get more feedback. and not intimidate people by seeing that most of my stories are 20+ words. anyway, i'll be on the lookout for new chapters! keep up the good work!