for Green Dreams

12/7/2004 c1 5Essence of Reality
Really good!

The imagery was amazing...
6/13/2004 c1 5Lady Raseleane
Beautiful... Simply beautiful. You portrayed the beliefs of many Wiccans very well. ^^ I can't wait to read more.
~Lady Raseleane
(aka: Abyssinian)
1/10/2004 c1 82Linnet
Wow... beautiful descriptions. "Blessed be, blessed be..." that was wonderful.
I have a friend who converted to Wiccanism, but I'm afraid I don't know too much about it. I know it's a very earth based religion, scoring immediate points with me, of course.. not that I'm thinking of changing my religion or anything, but... And I'm not totally clear on whether you consider yourself witches or not...
Anyway, would it be too much trouble for you to email me and sort of explain to me what the religion is about? I love to learn about different religions and, being a Muslim, I hate it when people insult religions when their accusations are untrue.
My email is . That should show up with three 'a's after 'agent', but I'm not sure if that works... if you could email me I would really, really appreciate it.
Thanks!
- Linnet
1/10/2004 c1 3Youkos-demon
Awesome, simply awesome. I grow so weary of people constantly accusing wiccans of being satanic like the stereotypical witch, finally someone has made sure that this lie will be broken.
11/29/2003 c1 Hacker Of Reality
Um, I liked it because it was nature related and compared the author to elves, but I had trouble finding any sort of rhythm while reading it (perhaps because I didn't read it outloud?), though I thought the way it rhymed was interesting.