for Once Upon A Dream Job

2/8/2004 c3 6concordance
Good chapter! I'll admit I was a little confused at some of the wording in the different POVs, but I caught on. This is an interesting plot you've got, and I wonder about what's up with Davie? lol. Pretty good cliff-hanger indeed lol. Ahh, o.k. Well, I just remembered to mention this:
Considering your pen-name is 'I'm A Sucker For Love Stories', maybe then, you might want to read my first fic, "Twelfth Year"? lol. You don't have to, just if you get a chance...
I swear, I've completely gone against my own initial intentions on "asking" people to read it, and so far, I've asked about 7 people since I re-started working on it.(I started it back when I was 12-13 lol, so the beginning chapters are pretty lame lol...at least the first 15 lol.) But if you could (even if just the first chapter only) and tell me what you think, that'd be great.
O.k...yeah, Sorry I missed reviewing this when you last updated, but I just checked my email and saw the 'author alert' so yeah...slow. Heh.
Update soon!
*~*~*V.R.H*~*~*
1/30/2004 c3 kgcyglu
I liked the chapter. Update as soon as you can. Thank You.
1/28/2004 c3 14Ashley the Fair
Maybe, Davie saw her out with Greg and got jealous? Hmm, I dunno but I want to know soon! So don't keep us hanging for too long. :) Hasta.
1/24/2004 c2 Ashley the Fair
Wow, it was, what, September when you last updated? And finally another update! Although, I noticed it kinda late. But great chapter. So Kirsty knows Davie from childhood, huh? Coolness, I can't wait to see where this is going. So, update soon! Please?
1/23/2004 c2 4Mordecal
gah -=shudder shudder=- sorry for my spelling mistakes in my last review. I'm a terribly typer who tries to type WAY too fast!
Anyways, I like I like! This is going pretty awesome!
I wanna live in scotland.. I'm a basically irish/sottish/english/something-else-that-I-forget wannabe. But instead I'm an italian/dutch American. eh. Also, I understand exactly what you mean about your story being like a fantasy to you... all mine are like that. I try not to let it happen, but I can't help it... though I try to make it so the main character isn't exactly like me.
Keep going! I'm looking forward towards your next update!
1/18/2004 c2 kgcyglu
I liked the chapter. Update as soon as you can. Thank You.
1/18/2004 c2 6concordance
Wow. Not an update for two months, and then I'm just checking my email as normal, and WHO! An update! lol I understand about school and everything, just glad you finally got to add this.
It's pretty good. I see you've writen in first person. It's hard to do, but I think you've done pretty well with it. I'm having issues with mine...and I still wonder why I started it in First person POV lol...
but yeah...
Oh! My dad's from Bristol, England, and just two years ago I was over in the UK and ALMOST went to Scotland...
I mean, ok, Bristol's in Southern England so it's quite far from Scotland, but I love going. I've only been to Edinburgh though.
Well, thanks for updating, and I hope the third chapter comes out soon!
*~*~*V.R.H*~*~*
1/16/2004 c1 4Mordecal
aww... this is oe of those sotires that makes you just wanna sit there and smile/giggle like an idiot ^_^. Good job! I like this lots! The only problem I found is this sentence right here:
I also have dark, brown hair but mine is only shoulder length, would you believe that it was actually blonde?
What confused me was she said that she had said it was dark brown hair but then it seemed as if she is implying that it's blonde. It may be just be me but hey, it's not like this comment is gonna kill you or anything.
Anyways, keep writing! Whether it be adding on to this or other stories, because I can't wait to read more!
11/30/2003 c1 20starangel100890
Hi sorry it took me so long to review the story,but it's pretty good. Keep at it I hope to get more reivews from you.
~Starangel00890~
11/26/2003 c1 2Nevia
this is good.. i like it update soon!
11/18/2003 c1 14Ashley the Fair
Hehe, cute story so far. So does Kirsty known Davie, then? Hmm. Update soon 'cause I wanna see what happens on their date! :)

10/24/2003 c1 6concordance
aww this is cute! I want to see what happens! I'm adding you to my author's alert list because I hope that you might update a new chapter to this and want to know! Please do so soon!
10/7/2003 c1 kgcyglu
This story sounds really good so far. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to find out what happens with them. Update soon.
9/24/2003 c1 3Jenn-chan aka KristinaToffland
Cute! i'm a suck for love stories too lol! so please review my story "living with trey duvall," a (can you guess?) love story! Lataz, Kris