for Cherry Blossoms

5/3/2004 c6 Aharah Musici
Nice chappie, i liked it..
4/3/2004 c5 girl
aww good story! i wasn't gonna read it at first but i decided...why not and yep i like it! it's good...but now i'm curious about this rei person..and kenzu? continue writing great stories ^^
4/3/2004 c5 3Aimee V Lusty
aw, kugw!
4/3/2004 c5 Kakyou Takashiro
always a wonder to read a fic like this. ^^
continue
4/1/2004 c1 Lunar Wulf Gemini
Really good. I like it. wow... this chapter was long. I'll read more of it and review again later.
3/30/2004 c4 3Crimson G
Hey dude! This is a real good story. Hopefully Jennifer can pull through the training and activate her wind powers. The fate of humanity rest in her hands. Kumo is cool.
Ryu: But not as cool as me.
Shut up you! Anyway, keep it up
Jake: How many people are going to be on each team?
Later!
10/26/2003 c3 2Aharah Musici
Hm, this is a tad confusing, but that is probably due to me reading about 20 stories before this, I rally need to check my e-mail more often... Like more than hourly! Heheh yea, i actually check it that much, anyways this is developing nicley! I hope to read more in the future. Good Luck!
10/26/2003 c3 1Tyagu-Anaykus
this is cool. You want us to enter the story. that's awsome. Hope lots of people send you a review telling you everything that you want. I could put that in here but in a rush.. ;( bye...
10/26/2003 c3 3Aimee V Lusty
hei GREAT STORI! KUGW! n also, this is kind like mi stori, 'Jake' with the tornement and the guy/ demon (Jake) who helps the reincarnation of Kimiko out n all and he trains her to be better then Kiniko so she can become the champion. lolz,but i suck @ stories, this is GREAT bai bai now (sleepy time :-D)

10/26/2003 c2 Aimee V Lusty
OMG! its kind like Inuyasha, lolz so is this the stori with the sis/bro, case its SO kawaii! lolz!

10/22/2003 c2 The Lord Of Darkness
Good Updtae, although i am still slightly confused...
10/21/2003 c2 Lost-Saiyan
Yes! WHo is Rei! About the names, I like Jennifer. It's cool. The story sounds interesting. Keep the good work
10/8/2003 c1 1Tyagu-Anaykus
Another great story of yours! Update both stories soon! You're right when you said that I was going to like it :)
10/6/2003 c1 3Aimee V Lusty
i LOVE ur stori! KUWG!(keep up the good work!) omg! KYle is mi luv too! a beautiful name! this is the best stori eva!