for Hoffman

1/1/2006 c1 2Brooke Davis
Thanks for reviewing my story. In return, I am reviewing yours back. I enjoyed reading your story. I like your Writing Style. Plz keep reading/reviewing my story!
4/3/2005 c1 murphy1086
So...I'm guessing you're finished with this story? Too bad, I'd love to see the other characters' POV. Oh well, wonderfully written though.
1/25/2005 c1 fuckerrrrrrrrr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! she SPELT with the enemy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! proofread! WHAT A LOSER... haha
6/24/2004 c1 2CynicInLove
wow. i guess looking from a different perspective, katie was kind of obsessed with bryce. no wonder she got so jealous every time. u know, in some way or another, people are always justified. it may be a wrong justification, which totally sounds like a contradiction, but its like, if ur mental, thats ur justification for doing some certain thing and u cant help it. did that make sense? im not sure.its jumbled up in my head so its hard to explain. im glad ur doing this different perspective thing. really good idea. it challenges ur opinion on certain things and i always enjoy that. please update soON!
10/5/2003 c1 8Rosemarry Underhill
wow

I didn't know that Katie actually had real feelings. Sorry, that was a little mean, but seriously, in Bryce she was such a bitch. You had excellent descriptions, you're poetic like that. I plan to keep working on PLRG for the next few months, hopefully get it fairly ahead because it's going to be long. TSV is on pause, I like to keep people in suspense! Tee hee hee. I'll talk to you later sweetie.

@-Marry
9/30/2003 c1 22All The Three Queens
Okay, I don't see how she can be such a bitch in the first story, but so nice in this one! But anywho, I like the way this is being told. Who's next?