for No More Constant

9/3/2004 c10 Kura-sama
O.O! Great Story~ So sweet ^_^
Hope to see updates soon~
8/14/2004 c10 29Hermoics
i eally liked this chapter! i wanted 2 cry! i think ur doing a good job! keep it up!
8/9/2004 c10 3D.H. L'Orange
hooray! update!
liked the rose... especially when it hit Aiz in the head.
i hope that Lain will figure out what really happened and then forgive/give Aiz another chance.
8/4/2004 c1 8A-wolf-called-Skya
hi! i like how you started this one! i do the pushing-glasses-further-up-nose thing, to. they always seem too far down!lol
Anyways, unlike me you proofread...though now i gotta, since i won the library's writing contest, and they want my stories! lol. love it!
i've been WAITING and waiting for a review on windancer! i'm evil, long time ago i wrote the ending. i'll post them now, so while i'm camping you can check them out!
also, if you like windancer, try Dangerous Skies. Fiona has a few parts in there, but this is on another species of humanoids. i don't want to say anymore, cuz then i'll spill the beans!
ttyl!
-Rachel.
*Every legend leaves a mark*
8/3/2004 c10 1silverferal
It is good, but it would be better without the lyrics going on.
7/20/2004 c9 3D.H. L'Orange
aw! that's so sad! and i bet the four girls were werewolves, right?
that's so mean that they did that!
7/20/2004 c9 9Iden's Garden
HEY! I'm SO glad you updated! I love this story, and I REALLY don't like those girls...GR. lol. Update again soon! :)
7/20/2004 c9 10Kairi-21
*jumps up and down* YEAH! YEHA! YOU UPDATED! KOOLNESS! ok mayeb i need to stop with the yelling. it`s so kool that you updated.i`ve been like waiting forever. this chapter was a little short. but still very good. you have a great writing skill. keep using it. everyone has to take there time in writing. because if they do not i dont think the writing will come out as good and it wont be like the author wants it to be. or up to normal standards of there writing skill. now i`m just babbling like a idiot. i`m just so happy that you updated! i dont like Rana at all...grr *growls* she needs something bad to happen to her. like getting hit by a bus or something. i dont know...you did a good job. i hope to see more in the future. please continue
7/20/2004 c9 1Litro
Yay! You finally updated! I've been waiting awhile for you to update.. a really long while. A short chapter... I was hoping you had a long one in the works :( But this satisfies my need for another chapter. Update sooner :P!
7/20/2004 c9 6wolf-of-the-dark-night
Oh poor Aizawa! i love him! please update really quickly!
Check out my stories and poems!
6/20/2004 c8 13evm
This was pretty good, I really like Lain, and I wasn't expecting Aizawa to be the werewolf. I love werewolves! There aren't enough fics about them...::sighs:: Vampires are overated...continue soon, Lain rox my sox!
5/16/2004 c8 1Litro
Ah, I almost missed this chapter! That would have been horrible. Nice use of the japanese language ;) Koi eh? Interesting... I'd like to know more about this Aizawa character. Definitely more. So that means you have to update soon :) Its been 17 days! 'Tis updating time I believe.
5/2/2004 c8 3BlueDragon11
n_n YAY! You updated! o.O But personally, I think that you use the word "agitated" far too much. It agitates me...hee hee...Mayhaps you use more of a variety of words?
5/1/2004 c8 3D.H. L'Orange
wow. you've got me hooked! this is REALLY REALLY COOL!
5/1/2004 c8 4SciFiGeek
Great worrk. I sort of wish that the werewolf was someone else because i relaly don't care for Aizawa. Oh well, that's just my opinion. I think you're doing a beautiful job with the story however. Keep writin!
-SciFiGeek