for No More Constant

5/1/2004 c8 Raven Poe
thats good. i like it alot. i hope you update soon. id really like to read more. ill be checking up often. :) maybe you could read my story that i have posted up. its called Shaded Nights. is horror/romance. its still in the beginning stages but i try to update often. anyway, if you get a chance, could you read it and tell me what you think. thanx.
4/30/2004 c8 conditionoakland
I love this story! It's so different!
4/28/2004 c7 1Litro
Well, though the chapters are short... you have gotten your point across as to who the characters are I think. The only thing that is bugging me is that it seems rushed.. and somewhat unexplained. But I definitely still like it :)
4/16/2004 c7 A Lera
Aww c'mon! What happens next!
4/13/2004 c7 3BlueDragon11
FINALLY! o.o SHEESH! Ah well...I'm lazy too so I shouldn't say anything. Lol.
4/6/2004 c7 9DiamondKing
So you arn't dead after all ^_^! Geez, I have my nerve when I haven't updated anything in months. Well anyways, I liked the chappie. Keep it up!
4/5/2004 c7 2Jezel Blackwind
!
u updated! YAY! i thought the stories were done for... but YAY! muahaha... thank you again. plz update soon. i kno u said you would, but im just remindin u.
thanX
-jeZ!
4/5/2004 c7 2Night of the Raven
Write more soon please.
3/24/2004 c2 1Mandas
Please, update soon. I've loved this story since the first chapter. I really hope you don't give up on it.
Mandas
2/16/2004 c5 5OpenUpYourMind
i just read your story and i love the idea. I really wish you could finish it, if not could i make my own version, different of course than yours? I won't start it unless you say i could but really i love the idea, it's great.
Amber
12/15/2003 c5 3BlueDragon11
Kewl! That's good! Keep it going! Can't wait ta find out what happens next.
12/5/2003 c1 6DisconnecteD
I love the way you got the title for this story...sorry, just had to tell you that!
Again, I keep wishing the chapters were longer, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, ne? Please keep continuing...What would have made the story more interesting if you had spread some length between everything happening. You know, sort of like, everything moving a bit fast.
Either way, I still enjoy this fic, and hope you continue soon!
11/29/2003 c5 2LaserStrike
nice chappie update soon!
11/28/2003 c5 1FaLLeNxLuV
totally cute story you've got here! I can't wait till you update! ^_^
11/27/2003 c5 2Lady Nyght
Interesting little bit about what happened to Aizawa. Keep up the great work and update soon!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »