for No More Constant

11/27/2003 c5 9DiamondKing
Hmm, the plot thickens. Great chapter, keep up the good work ^_~.

~Rainy Diamond12
11/26/2003 c5 5aiur
oh i get it! *jumps around singing*

i usually don't read stories with werewolves or anything ... when i was younger they used to give me nightmares long story but i kinda got freaked out by it all i have a hard time separating fantasy from reality. but you make it seem really light ... not dark at all. i could like the werewolf you depict here.

continure plz! and check out my story "protector" if you get the chance.

~k8
11/26/2003 c4 aiur
AHAHAHA I KNEW IT! =P

lol kk i'm reading again ... *avidly clicks button*
11/26/2003 c5 2Night of the Raven
i love this story. write more soon.
11/26/2003 c5 9Iden's Garden
aw...he called her sweetheart! lol! so cute! I want a cuddly wolf. fluffy and soft...and...aw...lol. update again! NOW! Lol.
11/19/2003 c4 2LaserStrike
wow what a wonderful fic!

Update soon k!
11/19/2003 c4 6DisconnecteD
Great story so far! It's a lot better than the other stories I've skimmed through before.

The characters seemed really realistic (even if Aizawa is a werewolf ^_^) and I enjoyed it. It's too bad this chapter was so short, but then again, it would have been interesting if she found out a bit later into the story if you know what I mean? But hey, you're the author. You do what you want ^_^...

Either way, I still loved it! Please continue soon!

~Courtney
11/19/2003 c4 9Iden's Garden
:O :O :O :O

OMG OMG OMG! WHAT A GREAT STORY! OH YOU'D BETTER UPDATE AGAIN. AND FAST! NOW! RIGHT THIS SECOND! THAT'S SO GREAT! LOL.
11/19/2003 c4 ana rita
this is a great story,, i'm so curious,, update soon!
11/19/2003 c4 9DiamondKing
I had a feeling that Aizawa was going to be the werewolf. You have to update ^_^! Great job!

~Rainy Diamond12
11/14/2003 c3 3BlueDragon11
o.o Poor wolf wolf hurt...n_n Well, he's better now. Update soon!
11/7/2003 c3 2Lady Nyght
I love the story! keep updating!
11/7/2003 c3 1Mandas
YAY! You updated! I am so happy! I can't wait to find out who the wolf is! I am doing a happy dance right now. *spins around crazily* Whew, I am now very dizzy. Please update soon, I have to know!
11/7/2003 c3 9DiamondKing
Aw...That was so cute. But I wonder who the wolf is...hm...I think I got I! The wolf is...well I can't tell 'cause it'll ruin the surprise ^_~!
11/2/2003 c2 3BlueDragon11
n_n KEWL! Silverish wolves are the coolest!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »