for No More Constant

10/25/2003 c1 1Mandas
You have to update soon! I have to know what happens! I really really love this story! I can't wait much longer! I am a very impatient person! I will die of curiosity! Yeah its a real ailment I didn't just make it up! You have to save my life by writing more!... Sorry that was a little much. I do that sometimes. UPDATE!... Again really sorry, I'll try to control myself. :) Please update soon!
10/25/2003 c2 1Frodo 24
I like this story and love the name lain. I can't wait for the next update!
10/22/2003 c2 zeecrazyeggbloos
Oh. My. GOD. This is the greatest story I have ever seen up on fictionpress! The characters are great! I LOVE Lain! She's so cool, but I feel so bad for her! That what's-his-face is a jerk for taking her glasses and his little girl-type friend was mean for calling her ugly! (I would have broken her nose. Teehee.) And that seen with the wolf (who I imagine wil turn out to be a werewolf, yes?) seriously made me go, "Aww..." outloud. Dude, ever think of submitting something to somewhere? WE'LL LOOK FOR YOUR WORKS ON THE SHELVES SOMEDAY! *done ranting*

-hannah
10/16/2003 c2 2Lady Nyght
Cool story! I likes! Do update again soon!
10/16/2003 c2 16emerald raven
This is really good!

PLZ update soon?
10/16/2003 c2 9DiamondKing
Hey, Lain has a friend now. How cute ^_^!

~Rainy Diamond12
10/11/2003 c1 3Jenger
Wow, what a jerk. How does Lain feel about Az now? Good start!
10/4/2003 c1 3BlueDragon11
n_n AT first I was too lazy to read it cuz i thought it would be boring...but then today i says "what the heck!" And I really like it! Hope you update soon!
10/2/2003 c1 9DiamondKing
Aww, poor Lain. Nice stoy so far ^_^!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5