for I don't understand

4/19/2004 c1 Rose DarkThorn
I feel this way all the time.
You are loved because you are such a sweet, kind, and caring person. Even if you don't think so, you are. You make me feel appreciated, and I love you for it. Paula is right. You are amazing.
11/19/2003 c1 25suicidel angel
i've been going through this for a while now, sometimes i don't see why people stay around.
10/15/2003 c1 26wordpainter241
Well I do know why: because you are an amazingly wonderful person, and I LOVE YOU!

Good poem.
10/12/2003 c1 Liller
wow. how many times have i felt exactly like this? way to go, this is my life in 105 words.

by the way, tx for the review. made my day.
10/6/2003 c1 9ironic li
why *smack* haven't *smack* you *smack* updated *smack* in *smack* so *smack* long? *smack* *smack* *smack*!

heh heh, sorry. i've been worried... everythin going okay for you?

write me an email or something if you want to talk.

this kicks ass. i totally know how you feel in this, and friendships that are like this are the most incredible things ever... and they are the kind that are likely to pull you through when shit gets tough.

it's like... when no one cares anymore, including you, theres still a light on, and it's this one person who's trying to keep you from darkness.

muchlove

irony
10/6/2003 c1 yellowdaisy
This poem is awesome. I like the way you used lyrics and made them your own in the end. By the way the song is by Vertical Horizen...it's a GREAT song.
10/6/2003 c1 Mage LeeBee
We should all be so lucky to have someone feel this way about us ... whether we believe it is deserved or not ... true friendship, a sure and open friendship, if given freely and without demand, is one of life's greatest gifts ... and should be treasured amongst your most valued possessions. Perhaps one day, you may come to see what this person sees ... and your friendship will be all the more richer ...