for Memory

11/3/2003 c1 Guess who
Awesome, just awesome. *Screw* (if you can't read that i said *5cr3w*) your teacher.
10/10/2003 c1 11Random Rockstar
Ei! I loved this one the most - not saying that the other ones were bad, however - they were all quite good. Heh. I loved reading all of this. Great job on it, me poetic friend. ^_~

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Take these broken wings and learn how to fly. It's not that hard . . . believe me, I've done it.-
10/9/2003 c1 CrookshanksAH03
I wrote that essay one day when I was REALLY bored after school. I still need to ask why it really is. *writes in her FBA planner and her story notebook covered in Anime quiz results that she needs to ask Sr. Maryanne on E-Day*(I ended up being obsessed with YGO and a Hard-core Anime Otaku! *cheers* I never watched the anime involved in the otaku one, but I pretended it said the animes I know. (I so want to get Marmalade Boy. Even in Japanese. YOu read MARS? I've only got the first book. My friend has the last two books of WISH by CLAMP, the first book of Wedding Peach, and I have the first two books of Marmalade Boy, the first book of MARS, and the first book of Yu-Gi-Oh.)

Love this. I'm rather different w/ poems. I like Emily Dickinson. Many of my poems reflect that. I need to post a few more.(check my review for your quotes story on ff.n.)

Viv
10/8/2003 c1 queen of the world
heey katie great poem i love it! its beautiful and ur english teacher wuz right it doesnt sound lyke a 13 yr old wrote it!
10/7/2003 c1 3L. Spiritwood
Good poem. I love the last two lines- "I forgot myself, But I remember you"- Very good. I'm ashamed of all the poetry I wrote in eigth grade, except for one poem- just one. I actually burned the rest of them (I'm terrible, I know.). Every writer goes through that though. Hopefully this is the poem that you keep! You will most likely get better and better... definatly keep writing poetry- no kidding, you're awesome!