for Maybe I Should Hate You For This

12/17/2013 c1 7oboeaa4
Love this story.
12/27/2011 c1 7Lasso the Moon
You're a brilliant writer. My eyes actually teared up. Four of my friends have committed suicide, one of which was one of my best friends. (Yeah, unfortunately we live in a screwed up world). So, in all honesty, I really didn't feel any sympathy for the girl by the end. I don't think anyone deserves to die, and not in a "SCREW THE DEATH PENALTY" way at all, I just mean nobody should feel compelled to take their own life. Which is why I feel like despite the fact that she hated him, she would still feel some desolation. It's hard to know someone for even a while and realize they are gone forever. A boy I knew took his life just this past Christmas Eve so maybe that's why I'm going on about this. I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away. My tears welled up for the boy, and maybe that seems strange but I suppose stories are meant to be read with differing experiences in mind. Anyway, enough, I enjoyed the story. It was gripping to say the least... leaves you thinking.
5/23/2010 c1 6Supernatural 101
that was teribal. not the story but what happened in the story. I feel aweful for them both haveing to live with that guilt and sicrets.

you definately will get somewhere in the writing busines
3/19/2010 c1 forkandyoghurt
I feel, strangely enough, bad for the guy and not the girl xD
1/4/2010 c1 2PeanutButterKn1fe
And I'm now done reading all your stories... but now I'm sad, because there aren't any more to read... T.T

She seems really young to me. I lurved it.
4/21/2009 c1 silver shaft
i have no idea what i would do if i got raped. def start biting my nails again thats for sure cause i used to do that all the time. wow though if he killed himself that would be so much different! good job :).
4/14/2009 c1 6Pirate Bones
I'd feel extremely guilty if I were her, cause he died. Meaning he felt guilty because it's suicide. But then again, if someone raped me I would feel so mad I might rip of his head...

So tragic but perfect too.
1/20/2009 c1 Mascara is evil
Usually when I think of rapists I find them sick and deplorable and all that jazz but I feel terribly sad for this guy. I mean yeah what he did was horrid but I guess it just seems so harsh she hates him, he hates himself, he kills himself and she's still doesn't fell at least a little better. I've never been raped (duh) so I have no idea how terrible that must feel but I would be relieved I didn't have to kill the rat bastard and go to jail.
1/18/2009 c1 4Georgianna
This was amazingly power. Genius, even.
9/28/2008 c1 20Maggie Summers
Holy...

You are a crazy good writer. I feel so bad for that girl!

I don't know what to say, except that that was really, really good and I feel really sad and I want to read more of your stuff!

-Maggie
5/9/2008 c1 17K.M.Mackenzie
This is really interesting in a dark sort of way. Thank you. And I like how you record time in a really quick way, showing us the glimpses of what we need to know and not recounting a whole lot of useless rubish that barely even fits to the plot.
12/29/2007 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
amazing. I love you. you're officially my hero.

bec
12/5/2007 c1 eyesoar
i really like this. it was descriptive, yet not to the point where i wanted to claw my eyes out

M-azing.
4/10/2007 c1 Professional scatterbrain
Simply unforgettable
8/23/2005 c1 64chicanerysmile
Wow - you have amazing talent. This story is fantastic. Absorbing. Kinda sad and disturbing and great with it. I'm gonna go read more. B.
23 Page 1 2 Next »