for The Alpine Gentleman

10/12/2003 c8 7tpaca
This chapter doesn't suck! I love it! mabye I need to write longer reviews but I really don't know what to say :) **claps for another great chapter**
10/10/2003 c7 tpaca
I think I am going to cry. This is so romantic, I can see this happening in my mind.
10/10/2003 c6 tpaca
Will the bracelet or cufflinks come up later in the story? Sorry for R&Ring all the chapters in one night :) Forgive me?
10/10/2003 c5 tpaca
As I have said before this is my faviorte romance/history on fictionpress. Go Heinrich!
10/10/2003 c4 tpaca
Mabye you could have the waitress come back. That would be funny. Anyways Still loving it :)
10/10/2003 c3 tpaca

I love it. '"Sir, what is this hold up?" He gave the man a look that made him almost fear answering.' that is by far some of the funniest lines I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work! On to chapter 4...
10/10/2003 c2 tpaca
I love the words: Quickly the elevator came. As if on duty for Hitler himself. Thanks for reposting the story :)
10/8/2003 c1 tpaca
:) I am so glad you put this back up. anyways, I am reading the whole thing over. I love the "2 year old terriost" really very good. Keep up the good work!
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3