for The Boy Bride

11/14/2006 c2 5paputsza
I wonder of google can translate this. Have it sent to Japan maybe. hehe. The complications. The implications. i've lost my ability to write in a complete sentence.
11/14/2006 c1 paputsza
I see where the comedy comes into play, next chapter... *i'm like miss cleo*
10/3/2006 c10 daffyx3
o0o im liking this one =] hope you get another chapter up soon!
9/22/2006 c10 5Curb Crasher
Aw, that made me feel all gooey and happy inside.
9/17/2006 c10 chinottokoto
*loves*
9/5/2006 c10 not active
great story!

hope to read more soon!
8/18/2006 c10 toads
sigh i've read it again , i really hope you updatso where can i get a Takeo of my own lol
8/11/2006 c10 toads
loved it , loved it , loved it! are you going to write more ... please!if you've written it and posted it somewhere else please let me know thanks :)
7/18/2006 c10 2elf kirianna
please don't end here I just started it but I really enjoyed it... Kiri
6/30/2006 c10 31Tamerai
Wow. Super super good. I really hope that u update really soon. Please update!
6/22/2006 c10 1Kokoro no Wasuremono
This is one of the best stories I have ever read yet in the original category.

The story was good and the japanese backround was well done. Expressive words to turn readers on and to keep you in waiting is suspense.

I wish to know what happens to this lovers. Though from what always I read in "arrange marriage" either one of the spouses hates his (yaoi) spouse. So I guess this is one of a turn around events which [hopefully] they will end with a long and everlasting happily every after. (^_^)

to summarize all of these..I love your story and how the story moves freely. It's Beautiful in simple words. (^_^)
6/20/2006 c10 6Goldensong
I love this! I first saw it after chapter 9, and I thought that you'd abandoned it. I'm so happy you haven't!
6/14/2006 c10 Kyandoru
Horray! You updated! When you stopped a while ago I gave up on you but I found it again. I really love this story it is so intimite and you can tell they are really going to love each other if they don't already! Great story! Please keep it up onegai?ja ne
6/14/2006 c10 2stripedsocksarecool
hey...just wanted to say I really enjoy your story. I've never read this plot before, it's very original. Can't wait for another chapter.
5/21/2006 c10 2niyoels
Really liked this story the detail of the love scene was awesome ^^
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »