for The Boy Bride

5/5/2006 c10 8Drazuki
OKay, read it, and I liked it. Yay.

I really liked the title, I think that's why I read it in the first place. The concept is interesting, and your style in first-person is developing quite nicely.

Write on!-KT
5/2/2006 c1 Drazuki
Just reminding myself to read this later. I'll provide you a decent review then, m'kay?
4/29/2006 c10 1WolfRain
wow I love this story, please update soon
4/25/2006 c10 5Jaque Dark
Are you still alive?

Please, please I'm begging post some more! You post it and I'll read it! I love your story there has to be more right? Please tell me there's more! Beginning madly for MORE!
4/17/2006 c10 30In Darkest Night
Awsome story! hilarious kinda reading through all of Ryan's various reactions, and how he seems to become a completely different person around his koibito...can't wait for more!
4/16/2006 c10 3Benji's VIP
Lovely. I enjoyed this. =]

~B~
4/9/2006 c10 NOTPOSTING
can't wait to read more! Interesting storyl! update soon
3/22/2006 c10 4Forgotten Raven Goddess
Only word that comes to mind. Wow. Update?
3/20/2006 c10 28Hate In The Form Of Passion
Gawd! DAMN! That blow job scene was hot! More! More! I want him to suck off Taki-muffins. Eekles! I can't wait. ^~
3/20/2006 c10 19diebyownhands
This is so different to anything I've read and I really like it.

I hope you update soon
3/15/2006 c10 Raelyn
This is really good. Please keep writing I want to know what happens next. I love it.
3/5/2006 c10 ItalianQT
Good plot so far! Can't wait for more! :-)
3/4/2006 c10 Rakuda
Wow! This chapter was so worth the wait! I'm glad that you're alive (lol) and I'm really really glad that you're continuing this story! I love your Japanese, you use it so well in the story. (I wish I could learn...!) All your characters are well-rounded and you pay great attention to setting, which is great, b/c I can see things better XD. Am awaiting the next installement! Take your time! XP P.S: Takeo is so sexy!
3/4/2006 c10 La18
Hey I read this story a long time ago and I almost forgot about it. Thanks for updating it! ^_^
2/22/2006 c10 Kaya
I love your story! Your such a good writer!
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »