for The Boy Bride

8/3/2004 c5 3weepingsilver
omg I just have to say how much I love this story! It's absultly awsome!
8/3/2004 c1 weepingsilver
Ohh... this is really good. I like your writting style and that's saying something because I usally don't like 1st person but there's something really intriging about the way you write. Don't ever change you style there's too littel authors with a really good writting style especially in first person.
7/28/2004 c7 PixiKitsune
Ah, I see I won't be one of the first to review your story. ^_^ I just wanted to say that it's great, it really is.
I'm not too much for America being bombed, but hey, it's just a story. *Shrugs*
The relationship between Ryan and Takeo is very well written, I love the bits of misunderstandings. It makes the story more interesting, don't you think?
Takeo's position in the family sounds realistically boring. I hope Ryan can take it.
Oh, and I'm sure there're dozens of others who've said this before (so it's pretty pointless to repeat it, but) please update soon. I hate being left in suspense. (Especially when it's so good!) ^_^
~Kaye
7/27/2004 c9 16kaika switched
I've been reading this story off and on for a while, and I don't know why I haven't reviewed before. So I felt I must...grace you with my presence, I guess? But, anyway, since this last chapter was so beautiful (I think I'm extra emotional today) I just had to stop in and say that I love this story! I must remember to review it again. Keep writing!
7/24/2004 c9 Lingo
Aww that last line had me in tears!
7/23/2004 c9 15fwaahh
*cough* first of all, THIS IS NOT A FLAME! besides, these fp.com people are all, "a well rounded critque" and stuffs, so here it goes: okay, the whole "America is going to be anihilated" is a little unrealistic. If anyone attacked us, we could just nuke 'em and turn their entire country into dust. We aren't the world's most powerful country for nothing. BUt hey, this is just my opinion. But I do value your opinion and hey, most of us are cocky sons-of-bitches with sticks up our over-weight asses (not that I'M fat *conceited laughter*). *cough* That said:
*runs around in circles* YOU MUST CONTINUE! Please write more! I must read the next chapter, I must, I must! You shoudl get this published! Please write more! I'm so loving it!
7/15/2004 c9 25Esquirella
*Sniff* That's IT! I want more! I really like this!
7/14/2004 c9 Usa-Chan
^ ~ hey there captin, nice to see you're still working on my story. Love the wnd of chapter 9... it's so cute ::glomp::
7/11/2004 c9 6Goldensong
Ah! So very cute!
7/9/2004 c9 newtypeshadow
can i just, ya know, echo ryan's last sentence? i am *so* in love with this couple it's not even funny.
i'm so glad another chapter is out! as soon as i saw the alert in my inbox i clicked on it. i only just held in the "SQUEE!"-my brother is sleeping. e! i'm so happy now! on this note, i'm going to bed. thank you muchly!
(and yes, write another chapter soon. unless it ends angstily and then you don't write for a while; but that's neither here nor there. i'm going to go be happy now. ^_^)
((ps. if you get this twice, it's because fanfiction.net hates me))
7/9/2004 c9 5OpenUpYourMind
I really am enjoying this story. Suggestion: Try to show their personalities and hobbies in the next chapters. I can sort of tell what they are like but if you show some of their interests or dislikes it would be helpful to your story.
And come check out my stories.
Amber
7/8/2004 c9 smile101
Hehe. I couldn't sign in because it said only one review per chapter. I LOVE this story. It's on my favorite's list. I'm so glad you updated. I was beginning to think that you weren't going to finish this story. You made me so happy when I saw that this was updated. ^_^ I love both their characters. :D PLEASE don't take that long to update again. It's going to kill me if you do. Lol. J/K ^_^
7/8/2004 c9 altuscor
I like this one. ^-^ It's interesting, it's original, it's pretty well-written and at the same time, it's realistic. Good job! ^-^ Keep up the good work. I really love the characters too. Takeo sounds... *drools* Need more of him. ^-^
~
The only problem with this is that it's not descriptive as it should be. Be more 'picturesque' with the story as if you're trying to project an image into the reader's mind.
~
Other than that, I like this story, it's going into my favorites list, and I'm looking forward to many more chapters. 8.5 out of 10.
~Neutral Shades.
7/8/2004 c9 41Stefen
Yay! YAY! Yay! This was so cool! Yay! Please please please update soon. I really like Takeo. And Ryan. Yay!
7/6/2004 c9 10afk
really nice stroy! why did you jump the lemon? hahaha ^^;
anyway i like the idea of america being destroyed, and you're right it will come ^~
but you have to update son! *shows shinny knife*
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »