for The Boy Bride

5/24/2007 c11 Danica
why wont you update! please please please
5/10/2007 c11 Sekre
Very original and intriguing! You had me from the beginning. Hope to see more soon!
4/30/2007 c11 2PunkHime
hm...very interesting.

Incredibly interested. Wait, so is that Shimada guy just perverted and horny? If he was just going to kill Takeo and Ryan (or Rian), why did he talk about fucking, etc? Is he after sex slaves? O.o?

Anyways, I really want to read what happens next, so please update!
4/30/2007 c11 Charlie
Wow thats rly kl...different

looking forward to the next chapter

thanks

x
4/17/2007 c11 19Lavender-Drop
This has been really cute so far. Albeit the random Japanese is irritating in the manner that I do not know what is being said :pout:

I have to say Ryan's reaction to the fact that he was being shipped off to get married was not at all what one would think it would be simply 'I wonder if he is handsome' (or something like that)

and I have to point out, merely because you’re using so much Japanese, but I think they would be able to pronounce his name like ‘Rai’ like ‘hai’ but I’m just a procrastinating-self-taught beginner so I wouldn’t really know…

ano… UPDATE SOON PLEASE I WANT MORE! They’re just too cute.
4/17/2007 c11 1K.C. Benadam
I love this story. I've fallen in love with the characters especially Shiya. Please update soon. I really want to see how the rest of the story plays out.
4/16/2007 c11 61Ruri Star Sykel
Okay this is such a good story that the next chapter better be up soon or i'm going to cry because i want to know what happens next!
4/14/2007 c11 iheartboylove
OMG!I love this story. Its so romatic and cute. I love the way you wrote it. Im suprised it has so few reviews though im glad you updated ive been tracking this story for up to 2years!
4/13/2007 c11 6Ashter
Your diction and style of writing are both and together very good. Your idea is original too. I like it so far, update soon! :)
4/10/2007 c11 Alexander Hunter
WONDERFUL! Update soon!
4/9/2007 c11 winged anime angel
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
3/30/2007 c11 1Orleans
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I look forward to the next chapter!
3/28/2007 c11 Green Eyed Pixie
good god it's been more than a year, you must not leave it that long to update again. It is too good a story for you not to update at least every month (or second would be better XD). I loved the new update, and this mysterious villain seems quite creepy O_O i like where the plot is going, very interesting. and as always i love Ryan and Takeo =D please update soon!
3/27/2007 c11 2random-nerd15
gah!

confused about this new evil bad guy...but loving it at the same time

update soon or i shall from the angsty/suspensefulnessesesess

:]
3/27/2007 c11 Anna Belle
I thought this this story was abandoned. so glad to see that i was wrong
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »