for The Most Important Thing

4/18/2003 c1 Pennsylvania6-5000
Just curious . . . nearly three years later . . . are you still working at the mall? My Props to your wonderful story-thing =)
2/20/2003 c1 1urmomx10
*grin* So cute! *slip* o.o()
1/20/2001 c1 54progressive failure
This sounds like something I'd say, haha, thanks for making me chuckle.
12/21/2000 c1 invalidusername
:D You're very accepting of your current position in life, and that's healthy. The fact that you can make other people laugh about it with you is even better. This is great. And remember: All is not lost. I was once a telemarketer, but I'm over it now. ;)
12/17/2000 c1 10Lin
This is pretty deep, man. On a completely non-fic note, my last name is Rose too! I think that's slightly cool. Maybe it's just too early in the morning. . .
12/15/2000 c1 24Drakon Lass
That was a very... interesting story. I thought it was really funny. (: ::Tries to decide if the last part was a slight insult and can't generate much of a brain storm. More like a drizzle. Oh, well. That happens often:: Well, liked the story!
12/15/2000 c1 11Kilroy
I thought of this while I had some off time at work today. I was wondering what the most important thing I did at the mall was. I came up with spills. Actually, it is one of the most important things I do in my life. There are other things more important, but it's 11:30 p.m. right now, and I can't think of any. Yes I really do think all customers, with the previously metioned exceptions, are idiots. Everyone I've talked to at work agrees, and you probably would too, if you worked there.