for Myrrh

9/5/2002 c1 1Jess the Dragonkeeper
Wow... that was really good. I've never considered Christmas carols as songfic material, but that was brilliant. What can I say?
2/28/2002 c1 1Amazing CAP
This story saved Christmas for me last year. Thank you very, very much for this. I'm adding it to my favorites now, and Deus ex Machina isn't far behind.
11/23/2001 c1 4Kate Crufi
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet; I've read it a few times, but never could actually figure out something intelligent to say. Incredible work; weird how you could make something seem that real. I know how that goes, though... but I wish I could write like that. Good job. .^_^.
11/22/2001 c1 tigerlily
Wow. Just, wow. Reminds you that as Jesus went through life, being God didn't really help him. Wow. Once the favorite stories thing is working, I'm putting this on. Wow.
11/18/2001 c1 Michi Knight
Whoa. That's was the best thing I have ever read. I'm not lying. I was so taken a back by the beauty of that story that I had cried. Thank you!
7/24/2001 c1 3Sana Jisushi
*^_^* That was SO GOOD!
7/22/2001 c1 Eyra Dragonsworth
Wow...erm...just...wow. Would it be completely pathetic if I said "Myrrh Goodness?" Probably. So I ...nevermind. I just might have to print this out and give it to my pastor next Christmas to read...you've embody Jesus the way he was/is: A king, God, and a child. Bravo. But until next Christmas, it will just have to waste away on my favorites list ;) Grand work!
2/8/2001 c1 Dad
Grandma Irene will consider this one a wonderful Christmas Gift.
1/28/2001 c1 4Unicraze
Wow! That's *really* good. I like it because you made strong choices about the story even though it was based on something else, and it made really good point. Great story!
1/14/2001 c1 4Marduk42
What an interesting take on the story. It was very insightful and moving. Wonderful work on it.
1/12/2001 c1 5Anne Mophy
All right, so I haven't gone to bed yet... and I'm rather glad I didn't. This is awesome. Do you mind if I print out a copy? I know some people who would probably like to read this... it's good. I like the first person narrative, the characterizations, and particularly the ending... mmm, good :-)
12/26/2000 c1 9Tracie
I never really thought about the story behind "We Three Kings" before...great one. I won't be able to look at the song the same way again. And that's a good thing :o) - Trace
12/19/2000 c1 alphabet
Wow. That was so amazing. It's hard to think of Him as a child. I always pictured Him older than His years, but He *was* just a baby and grew to be a man just like everyone else. You learn something every day. This was, as always, a beautiful piece of work. Merry Christmas.
12/15/2000 c1 SueP
Wow.

Thank you. I've never really grokked that story before, but now I'll think of this each time I hear the song.

SueP