for Until

4/21/2005 c1 milady424
no body realy rights about this stuff any more and im glad you did...i think it is very discriptive...i feel that way when summer is about to end... i hate that feeling! Luvs,ML
12/22/2003 c1 AVIGON
I've been reading a lot of your poems, and I STILL don't know how you do it, how you manage to make just a few -at first sight: simple- sentences into such great poems.
And the image of light like colored candy... very powerful.
Did you know that you're one of very few people that can get away with not capitalizing IMO? ;o)
10/22/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
Beautiful imagery, perfectly intertwined with the emotions...This reminds me of the 'vine' of multicolored flower lights I have climbing up my bedpost...the way it falls in the dark is just incredible.
10/12/2003 c1 29black lipstick girl
wonderful job *claps*
10/11/2003 c1 26DirtySecrets
Beautiful, very much so. Could be confusing to your average person, but the meaning completely streaks my mind. Love it. Like most of your poems, a poem to be loved by true poets.
10/11/2003 c1 26Captivated Control
Very well written and very descriptive. Keep up the great work! :)

~Princess Inspiration~

*Lol, probably doesnt matter to you, but my name's Jaclyn also
10/11/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
interesting poem im not relaly sure I get it completely but tis very cool... i like the ending!
10/11/2003 c1 21Miamouse
I like poems that start with 'and' though I think that it should feel like there was a sentance preceding the 'and' which is exactly what you've accomplished.

I like the close analysis of one feeling, broken down into a myriad of different emotions.

Mia
10/11/2003 c1 79CrimsonCat
I think you have summed up my insomnia. You have wrapped it in beauty and meaning and warmth.

I think I will print this one out and put it above my bed. Thank you, dear heart, for sharing this. It's gorgeous.