for The Fight

10/2/2005 c1 Fox Angel
I just hate when stuff like this happens it's just so stupid!

Anyway good job love your poem! I read your profie and I think you could easly become a wirter! You are now also on my favorite Authors list and your story is on my favorite list!
8/18/2005 c1 1Madcow13
A little bit short to be honest and you haven't captured much emotion, although being so short it is hard to do that. The second to last paragraph could use some punctuation as it is a bit long-winded without it.

However, for how short it is, it is good and does raise the point that you can get in trouble without doing anything wrong. It is good writing and shows a snippet of an event well.

One thing unrelated to the story/prose/piece of work for English... You say you live in England but you go (or went to, considering you say in your profile that you are awaiting your GSCE results) to High School? Don't you call it Secondary School? I've never heard anyone in England calling it High School before.

And I have a haunting feeling I've forgotten something... Ah, wait, as I look at the bottom of your profile I remember! OMG PLEZ R&R ME!

lol. Just kidding. Those sort of reviews are really annoying, I agree.
7/5/2005 c1 44Amara the Warrior
Errg...I hate girls like that...their minds are full of blubber! Anyways...it was an interesting story/prose.
6/16/2005 c1 u-don't-really-care
UGH! I just HATE when stuff like that happen it's just so idiotic
6/4/2005 c1 1Holy cow batman
hey, i really liked you story, lime-girl. it was a pretty good ending...a cliffhanger huh. i hope you wont leave us hanging like that!
3/28/2005 c1 61Stories-have-souls
Whoa...it ends with a slight cliffhanger. Makes you annoyed since the girl didn't do anything wrong.

Well written, great to read!
2/22/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
XD Gah, I hate getting in trouble for stuff you didn't even do. XD Thanks for surfacing this topic in your writing, because I think everyone has once or twice, has gotten in trouble for something they didn't do. XD
1/30/2005 c1 ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1
Very short but still very well described.
1/15/2005 c1 20Nanners
Getting into trouble when you didn't do anything is icky. I liked the story. The only thing I thought was weird was that you used "madness" instead of "anger", but I think we all knew what you meant.
8/2/2004 c1 20HannahMarieWillow
Hey gr8 lil story! uh poor girl...but her principal must b an idiot 2 not c she was trying 2 stop it! btw, don't u use 'headteacher'? mayb it diff @ ur school, cos most english schools do. ttfn
7/17/2004 c1 David Stephen
Brilliant how you portrayed this real-life drama. FAB, David
6/18/2004 c1 9Celeste Se'oir
That sucks, you know that happens too. getting in trouble over nothing...
Later,
~Ffuffy~
5/14/2004 c1 64chicanerysmile
Very good idea. I don't if this was the point, but I kinda read into it the idea that the ones that look the best etc etc, are the ones that are protected by the important people.
Like, if two people were arguing, and one was well known, popular, pretty etc, and the other was quiet, moody, didn't dress right and so on, then the first one would automatically be believed, even if they were wrong.
Great writing. B.
5/1/2004 c1 5Eien Nemurigusa
Very well done chapter. I love the descriotion you gave at their anger and the emotion of there faces.
kepp writing
3/18/2004 c1 9faerie-gumdrops
OOh eck, what's mr Brownlow gonna do? This is v v good and I luv stories in the 1st person. If u want please R&R my slipping and flying
21 Page 1 2 Next »