for Dizzy Girl

10/18/2003 c1 79CrimsonCat
Wow.. Jaclyn.. I love it. More than I can describe, I think. "all she wants is for everything to stand still so she can catch her breath." That is beautiful. This story made my heart break, sweetheart. "But I am a regular person, you shmuck." I love that word, shmuck. It fit perfectly here. But, then again, your words always do.

I don't think it's too angsty to hand in. My fav part is "She thinks, I am seventeen years old. I have done nothing but watch the world spin away. All these months of my life, and you tell me to be patient, and you compliment me on how I'm Being So Strong, and none of it means anything because don't you see what I'm losing in exchange?" Maybe this will make them see.

This story is so heart-breakingly beautiful.. I don't know how I feel about the end though. It feels like she spends the entire peice insisting that they have no idea what they are talking about, but then decides that maybe they do after all... it feels like she gives in. As if having so little hope exhausts her, so she decides to believe. Maybe I'm not even close to what you were trying to get across.. lol. That's just my impression. I love it though.