for White Picket Fences, Green Trumpets, & Bisexuality

9/20/2006 c1 106Windup Hopping Lederhosen
This is so pretty and really made me think. Sure, the boys sitting next to me are being RETARDED (!) but whatever. Maybe "pretty" isnt the best word but it was the first one that came to mind. Could you review some of my dribble? I really want your opinion on it.
2/19/2005 c1 17purple eclipse
Wow, that was a very good story"Come to think of it, how can you ever be expected to find your true soul mate if barriers of gender stand in your way? "So true.

sorry if i don't say much, my english's bad
1/18/2004 c1 Noenne
Wow. I had a really bad day. I mean, BAD. If I don't have such a bad day until the day the sun explodes, it'll be too soon. Thanks for turning it around. I can see why you won. (=
12/26/2003 c1 12Clarity and Confusion
Wow. This essay was truly amazing, I have not been able to sit down and read something of this length all of Christmas Break. You have talent, honestly. I though it was great.
12/16/2003 c1 neermore
umm...
yeah.
great job making everyone the same by all being different.
i'm feeling kinda alone right now, because i've been all over this site, and i'm confronted with people who are anti-homosexuals, and people who are pro-homosexuality. i'm pro-homosexuals and anti-homosexuality. i mean, i love people. no matter what they do. but i know that there has to be absolutes- absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs. i don't think it's different for everybody. i'm glad you wrote this.
11/3/2003 c1 azerix
wow. It is a rare occurance that someone so young would make that self realization. Mojo to you! Wonderfully written and amazing and such. Love is something grand isn't it? Much luck, great write. Will review more. Oh, and yeah, that's my pen name. Leave a scribble if you fancy.
10/21/2003 c1 willum
That was, simply put, quite wonderful.
10/16/2003 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
You know, I really enjoyed this. I'm not sure if it's an essay, perse, but it's still well written, and a good read. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

Keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
10/16/2003 c1 warnthepenguins
Oh, wow. I can see why you won.
10/15/2003 c1 Tsukino Chibiusa
This is BEAUTIFUL! I especially like the beginning and the end. I like how the theme of dreams is mentioned a few times througout the essay as well. I've heard that creation story before, in fact there's a thread about it on a message board I visit regularly.

The language in this story is so excellent, so fluent. I am also very happy for you that you're able to come to terms with bisexuality so easily. You have a gift, ma'am, and not only in writing, but in your realization and pride in yourself. Good luck to you!
10/15/2003 c1 GoodBye Everybody
Though I don't agree with your lifestyle, I must say this was a very moving piece of work and well written! No wonder you won a prize for this! Good job. ^_^

*The Mighty Sisto*
10/14/2003 c1 3Le Creature
This essay is d3 ub3r lee+! (that's a compliment) Seriously, it was rather beautiful. One nit, though, in the last paragraph: "That dream of mine, this new twist, its powerful, and it does say something about me" could perhaps use some rephrasing. Still, good work, and good luck with that. Sayonara,

_Le Creature_