for Love Elemental

4/14/2005 c1 3The-unimportant-item
Woah... wow woah...

First of all, thanks for your review. It meant alot to me to hear your opinion :)And second of all, how do you write so damn well? All your work is so awesome.
2/8/2004 c1 Melissa Lea Night
bravo namir! i love the passion of the words in this one, and how you describe the element then you have the line that says your love is like it. i like this one lots ^ ^
1/23/2004 c1 17LadyFire1
eh, very, odd... quite original though...
12/14/2003 c1 8Rosa Vernal
good! i love the element comparison, it inspires me (and makes me think of my significant other)
11/23/2003 c1 57teh tarik
Emotions expressed really strongly...and the imagery is just so vivid and wild, too! Really great metaphorical way to describe your love.
11/14/2003 c1 Cait at work-can't be bothered to log in
Oh, I liked this. Did you put fire last on purpose? ^^ Deepness, dude. ^^ I'll see you tonight or tomorrow. I dunno yet.
11/6/2003 c1 Nothing Here For Now or Ever
not bad. I think you could tinker it maybe. But that's up to your heart not mine. Good job, and...I am not readin your entire profile...good lord woman! That's like...a year's worth of stuff haha. Anyways, keep writing, we all need more poets.
10/30/2003 c1 132mizu no kokoro
lol~ my love is water~~ always will be^^ Oh, by the way, how did you manage to get the picture of the cat shown on the profile? i tried pasting but it didn't seem to work, how did u do it?
10/30/2003 c1 25Insomnis Veritas
Great! I love this! Keep up the good work!

Huggles

Moonlit Evanescence
10/28/2003 c1 32Victor Soulstorm
nifty... I like it!
10/28/2003 c1 KatyGirl1219
i love it. it's too beautiful for words (but of course i'll leave some, since you did for mine =)) you have a great talent for expressing yourself

Keep writing; never stop!

Always,

Inwe Lessien
10/17/2003 c1 7M.E.Elizabeth
Nicely done.
10/16/2003 c1 lady-of-the-wind
Oh KG, you have taken my breath away...you have such a beautiful way with words ^_^
10/16/2003 c1 117Seras Nova
I love elemental poems and love poems. Now you have combined them into one! Great job as always and nice word choices.

KEEP WRITING

-Seras
10/15/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
great idea... excellent imagery... amazing poem!
17 Page 1 2 Next »