for Stronger

11/19/2003 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
*breath* you're right on. Exactly. Exactly...I can't stand people writing about things they know nothing about, and people do it so often...and the worst part is, I've probably done it myself. I lost someone a couple weeks ago; and you know; you're right. It *doesn't* make you stronger. And it doesn't go away right away, and it doesn't keep you in a coma forever. It just stays, "like an old injury/that flares up every now and then."

Exactly. Exactly. Exactly.

By the way, in a purely technical sense, this was excellent.

~lyv
10/29/2003 c1 1Lauren K
This is really good-I agree that it's both, but I haven't really suffered a lot so I don't know. And oh, I just read some of the reviews for the "Faith" one, but since I already reviewed, I'll just put my thoughts here: Ah! No one has to "pray" for you! Sorry, but I find people like that annoying (no offense to anyone) Those people quoting Bible verses-well OBVIOUSLy if you don't believe in God you won't follow the Bible either-just DEAL with it folks!

Ok, that rant out-I love this poem as the others of yours I've read-go you!

~Kiara

BTW-Please, I'll love you forever and ever if you review something of mine
10/21/2003 c1 13Dendera
A very interesting style you've adopted here. It's quite unlike anything else I've read of yours. I sense a new maturity in your words, one that seems to arrive only with time, and the weary resignment to life's injustices. The last line was especially powerful.
10/18/2003 c1 40AvaRicE
This touched me to the core... and it's so very true. I particular I like the last few lines.

Love the whole structure of the poem, too - it makes for an interesting and unique read.
10/17/2003 c1 4davisj8
I don't like this as much as thr other one but I've read worse. You have talent.