for Rain

4/23/2004 c1 219Matthew James Current
A sad poem filled with meaning. I like it, and how it sounds like a song. Good job here. Critique wise, no flaws, I would recommend adding imagery just as a step to take your work from very good to great. But you add whatever you want, or nothing at all. It's your poem after all ^_^. In any case, feel free to stop by and let me know what you think of my work. Keep writing.
-MJC
2/29/2004 c1 27a-Leng
That was a lovely poem and you made it rhyme nicely too, except that cp,es amd numb don't rhyme and neither does back and luck. I suppose it doesn't really ruin the poem in anyway though so it's s'all good.
2/22/2004 c1 Regan
This must be one of the most beauteous poems I've ever read! It's wonderful, Chen.
However, I just want to point out that there are just some tiny places that don't really rhyme, like "comes" and "numb", "back" and "luck". Overall it's splendid.
Keep up the good work, Chen!
10/17/2003 c1 21Crystal Snowflakes
Hey Chen,

I must say, this is probably one of the best poem you've come up so far. Great. Anyhow, see you later.

-Crystal
10/17/2003 c1 Lu x 2
good good good la~
10/17/2003 c1 WenWen
wow... meaningful~ lol, yeah, i kinda of get it, it's a good poem~ yeah..sighh... okay... i g2g now, go eat something, so hungry from skating.. yea.. so.. NICE POEM!~ but i don't understand y would u stand in the rain... u will get a COLD!~ alright.. baibai
10/17/2003 c1 62ScarletWishingstar
i luv the rain...if it could wash away troubles i'd be so much happier...
10/17/2003 c1 Derek
Wow... so nice... and sad... too...

Write more!
10/17/2003 c1 Jenny
Indead, it's nice and beautiful yet sad..