for Zak and his space travels

1/5/2004 c5 150SpawnMeister666
I think this is the best chapter yet in this story! So annoyed with myself that it took me so long to read this chapter!
Spawny
11/23/2003 c4 SpawnMeister666
So this is good. I'm hoping that you update soon though!

Spawny
11/9/2003 c2 1Paul B. Spence
In reply to comments on my review(thanks by the way)

I don't think this chapter needs to be removed, it does bridge the sections together nicely.

I meant stupid as in strange and silly, not ignorant.

"After an awkward experience on the planet of the Amazonian women as a young child he'd been terrorised by them and vowed never to go near one again unless he had to. Every night he would wake up, cold and clammy, after dreaming of women."

It is funny and sort of 1920's pulp sf. If this was your intention, then keep it. I just hadn't gotten the impression that humor was what you were after.
11/8/2003 c4 Paul B. Spence
Strange yet compelling.

A few errors here and there, especially the first chapter.

The humans seem a little...uh, unprofessional, unethical, stupid, etc.

This might be overdoing things a bit.

Interesting story though.
10/27/2003 c3 19Veins of Glas
Aw, poor little guy . . . I like your style, but I noticed a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. But, other than that, I like this. It's good fun. Nice to see something written from the perspective of the "creature" for a change.
10/20/2003 c2 4Wade Angelus
this is good! i like your style. Please write more! hehe. i guess the only other thing is for me it's hard to read every paragraph being double space likethat, but that's just me.