for The Game III

1/17/2004 c4 87EchoesOfReason
AHH! *runs around screaming* I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Well, I'd love it more if purdi Normak was back but what can I do...Oh yeah, I can bribe you! How does a new Car and beach house in Florida sound? Heh! Great chapter though still, very well written. It definitley can't be a good thing that Riana forgot EVERYTHING! Holy Crap! I feel sorry for Taile and Cali, really, REALLY sorry.
Well keep up the great work. Take care and good luck with the next chapter.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
1/17/2004 c4 32Cryptic Insanity
Can I just say that no memory Riana gets on my nerves .
I want Normrack back *grins*
12/29/2003 c3 Qutieslave
woah what happened here, it is all mystery?
12/27/2003 c3 liasa
Update soon!
12/27/2003 c3 25Sidereus Phoenix
wow. Harry Potter eh. Never even thought of that one. Interesting. I like Harry Potter. ANYWHO, i liked this chapter. thought it was kinda strange and wowish. (i swear thats a word, swear it!) Now i'm really very anctious to find out what happened with the pain in every ones mind and where Nash went!
Please update soon!
Cheers!
Sidereus Phoenix
p.s. i hope Normrak comes bqack into the story soon!
12/26/2003 c3 16Mannie
i love this story. i love the characters, the plotline, the setting...everything.
one thing i do notice is that your very good at developing your characters.
i feel left out a bit though. but maybe your doing that on purpose. the whole Normrak not showing hardly any emotion is going to get played out pretty soon though. . sry. but your the author and maybe there is a purpose for this long drawn out 'thing' but i like your story none the less.
12/23/2003 c3 1ShadyCreek
i absolutely love this chapter. It adds a bit of mystery back to the story. or should i say adds another layer to the cake seeing as no one knows where the hell norwak is. Reasons for new chapter. what happened to nash and feral and norwak. what was that pain that everyone was feeling. but hopefully my questions will be answered in then next chapters if not in the one to follow this one. I absolutely loved your others also.
Shady
12/21/2003 c3 ski1118
oh my... this had better be temporary memory loss. and i'd love to know what happened to nash, i know i'd be beside myself if my kid disappeared. well, this is looking like normrak's cue to step in and work miracles. lol. can't wait for the next update. god i just love these characters. hehehe! :o)
12/21/2003 c3 smile
Oh no... Dun tell me tt Raina had lost her memory? She seem to be as she said she wanted to go bak to her family, does tt mean tt she did not noe her family had been killed by Normrak? And wat cali means by Normrak gonna kill him? Wonder what Normrak reaction will be when he know that Raina had lost her memory. Does she remember that she had a child? I really luv ur story a lot and hope you could update REALLY REALLY SOON! *pleading look*
Update soon and more chps too. ^_^
12/20/2003 c3 kyla
Update soon!
12/20/2003 c3 32Cryptic Insanity
WO! I thought you let the story die =( but you didn't XD
I love the new problem of her forgetting! If Normrack comes back...hahahahah. oh wow.
UPDATE SOON
12/20/2003 c3 flying blind
great stuff. poor raina
okay why is normrak gonna kill cali? and whats with the black outs?
does this mean cali knows where normrak is?
12/20/2003 c3 3Forrest Nymph
Ha.HA.Raina lost her son and Normrak... that funny...Cali's gonna die.This story is becoming quite interesting.sorry I didn't review if the last chapter.My computer was being a...*jackass*...
12/20/2003 c3 Pyrope
story! U still haven't lost your touch and that makes me happy! This was another great chapter... but Normrak is still in hiding now isn't he... but could he be with his son? But we still know that he's alive and that makes me a happy camper. His death isn't imminent is it? I hope not, he's already died once... hm must ponder that though and consider it carefully... Anyway, this was a great installment to your triology? triquel? What exactly are we calling this anyway? Another thing for me to ponder. I can't wait for your next update and luckily for me my wrist is all healed! So keep on with your great work and I'll keep on reviewing!
12/20/2003 c3 87EchoesOfReason
Damn great chapter. Amazing actually. Wow! Normak's still not back, o if he ever comes back I'm going to kick his ass. Man this story just keeps getting better, damn I know how that writer's block goes and I feel for you and yet I can't wait till you're able to write the next chapter. And even though I said I'd kill Normak who couldn't help but love him anywho? right? He's annoying but somehow amazing! 0_0 hehe great chapter and how the HELL could you give her amnesia? Why? But she was just looking for Nash and the stupid girl had to concentrate so damn hard she lost her memory, hopefully only for a short while. And it's like she's back at square one now. Great, just bloody great! She probably thinks her brothers and sisters and parents are still alive too. Oy vey! That's going to be especially hard to tell her all over again. Wow, you sure have made your work harder. Well hopefully the writer's block will be gone by the time you have to get back to writing the next chapter. Poor Nash, just a kid. I swear if it was Normak who did the whole brain thing I'm gonna go postal on him, well I can dream can't I?
Hehe, Okay Christmas Time i shere so we're not expecting another update anytime soon or maybe some eggnog and turkey will push away the writer's block! Hm, well anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Good luck.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
-Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »