for The Game III

12/7/2003 c2 25Sidereus Phoenix
stupid Normrack. Anyway, ya i still love him. All is good. I really hope you put him back in Raina's life again. These storys have been very interesting and i hope you continue writing this one. I love vampires and there are so few writers who depict them well enough to consider them vampires. Though Raina doesn't seem to ever drink blood.
Anywho.
Hope you continue writing.
Cheers!
sidereus Phoenix
12/6/2003 c2 Tiffany23
great chapter. I love it. Can't wait for more
11/30/2003 c2 Sara
Update
11/29/2003 c2 lisa
Update soon please!
11/26/2003 c2 16Mannie
Mawrr! yeah, very good story, been waitn for it. Cant wait for the next chapter, carry on then.
11/25/2003 c2 lakila
I hope you update soon!
11/25/2003 c2 Write Me Thrilled
Hey! Thanks for the chapter and the answer. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Add a new chapter! I wanna see Normrak..
11/23/2003 c2 Blue Eyes
Well, at least you updated...

Don't worry this is great, just make sure the next one is quicker. I feel so influential!

~Blue Eyes~
11/23/2003 c2 Kyla
Great story!
11/23/2003 c2 Emerald
Yey! u updated *jumps around in circles* *thud* ow...wall. ahemm... neway I say all the reviewers find Normrak and drag him to make him come back by beating him with a..um with a uh over grown purple spotted groundhog. We can take him! well...um...maybe not. Aww and now there's a lil Normrak how cute! Normrak has a mimi me lol i'm sure he's just lovin that. And what's with the blood stains? his blood? ppl he kills blood? confused...*scratches head* oh well as long as u don't "kill" him again. *glares* Well write more soon cuz i can't wait. ttyl

*~Emerald~*
11/23/2003 c1 87EchoesOfReason
YAY! THE GAME 3! ME SO HAPPY!

I know I'm gonna love this one. It's going to be good. Keep up the great work becuase there are a ton of people who are LOVING this trilogy, me included.

Keep it up!

Love always,

A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
11/23/2003 c2 Dark Auro
so u like chocolate cake interesting i dont noe i dont feel like giving u ne thin ne more to update letz see... u get chocolate cake if u send out the next chap soon deal deal
11/23/2003 c2 18flying blind
ohh cali's funny, poor raina lol i dont know what i would have said in that situation... but she had a good come back.

what else... humm nash is a cute name, is it short for something or is it just Nash.

Farel's as cute as ever in a slighty annoying way.. soowie.

Normrak is back soon riight? please say he is.. the nerve of the man to leave his clothes for her to wash.. lol

no im kidding at least she knows he is ok. well until she finds him that is :p

Yeah long time no update but its all good! =)

I've said this before i'm sure but i'll say it again anyway I love these stories. You are a very good writer.

Please update soon!

Ok i'll shut up now

Lyss x x
11/22/2003 c2 Pyrope
You updated you updated! Happy dance ow! Wrist, forgot about that! Anyway, Normraks not dead! And you're not dead! All comforting thoughts... Nash.. aw so adorable and feral's still cute. Of course Cali's still hanging around, making things interesting, I love that. Aw Normrak made her relax so come back now Normrak! Well I no that the next chapter will be just as fabulous as this one was and I can't wait for it!~
11/22/2003 c2 Here In My Mind
Excellent chapter! So she named the baby Nash. Is that his whole name or did she shorten it so it would be kinda like a nickname? (I have no idea what I'm trying to say).

So Feral is still an annoying spoilt boy. I guess Raina decided to adopt him after all. Whoa two kids to take care of by herself. I would go nuts.

And I see Normrak still hasn't made an official appearence yet. What doncha wanna see your own son? Poor Raina. Hm maybe she'll find someone else to love who won't leave her. -.- (Lol. Just kidding.)

Cali is such an idiot. He hasn't changed. That nasty man lol. But I still love him. I'm glad Taile has come to terms and is more comfortable with his sexuality. I still think it's kinda strange but whatever floats ya boat.

Well that's all for now. Till the next chappie. ^_~