for Damn Disney

5/7/2005 c1 10Jaz108
how stereotype... the man cant cook.. and wanna wathc football.. =(
12/10/2004 c1 15Gremlins of the Mind
This story is so hilarious! You bring a lot of humor into it, not an easy task, while still maintaining a great writing style and propriety. *Goes off to read more*
7/28/2004 c1 2a-person-01
I didn't know that! (about the caterpillar smoking a bong). That was so good! I love all your stories (that I've read so far). You are such a talented author! I loved the husband/wife relationship, that was hilarious! Good job!
2/13/2004 c1 17Timberly Rey
Hey. Thanks fir the reviews and insight. Um, some of the things you pointed out...umm...i'm thinking about changing carin's height to like, 6'3, I wright out numbers because my english teachers haqve pounded into my head that, unless the number is above 100, you write it out,you're right about the second chapter, and, um..the trifecto are explained in the next chapter. As soon as I get it typed and uploaded. *nonnod* But thanks a lot! -tim
1/16/2004 c1 Jeweled Knife
LOL!
Bad bad daddy! Hehehe, poor Danny-Boy ^^ Nice and funny...me likes ^^

Thanks for the review ^.~
Adios!
~(Serenity)~
1/16/2004 c1 100Devious Angel XDemon
Hahaha! ::claps:: Oh,(in suicide treatment) and Dragons ( the older ones ) sometimes do have the Dragonian people as pets. Malkou was Tereson's. Now, well..he's a runaway pet..hahaha.
1/3/2004 c1 5aqua-angel
LoL this was hilarious, wonderful job on the dialogue! Yah, my friend and i talked about that once and how in Pinnochio they said ass. Or maybe that was bitch...? I dunno some swear word :P I love the ending tho hehe
12/29/2003 c1 32The Exile
crazy, man... now i'm gonna have to go watch that again, i havent watched it for about 10 years.
anyway just so you know, Diggory from RH is not the same Diggory as Doctor Diggory, they're parallel dimension twins. read the University Years, it explains the physics... sort of.
12/23/2003 c1 8Raven O'Connor
lol. That was great. I guess it made sense about the Caterpillar and the bong there.
12/20/2003 c1 9AnyaAnanda
BAD daddy! lol, again, very funny! awesome job, keep writing!
12/9/2003 c1 25Guenevere Lee
Yeah, the Caterpillar's smoking a bong, there's a weed leafs on the Mad-Hater's tea kettle and they're taking shrooms through the entire movie. Louis Carol was a strange man I tells ya, a strange man...
Anyway, I like this story, but like most of your writing's I wish it had been longer. You're very good at writing, so keep it up!
-LS
11/26/2003 c1 3Lunch
I really liked it. Short sweet and to the point. Not something you fall over laughing about, but something where every line has a bit of humour to offer. Great job, love the style.
11/9/2003 c1 4ColorCrayons
lol, all the way. thats gonna be me with my kids...only a female version, i swear.

~color outside the lines~
10/21/2003 c1 4LilGrimmy
That makes sense to me, the whole Catipllar with a bong thing. Really good story, not quite believable though. I'd like to see where you go with this. Oh, one more creepy kids movie fact. In the Wizard of Oz in the Woods of the Tin Man scene is a hanging munchkin. One of the munchkin commited suicide during production of the original and can be seen hanging from a noose in the original release. It was later taken out in future releases. Creepy huh?
10/21/2003 c1 6combatboots
Dude. Nice story. I always wondered if anyone else noticed that. lol. I think the stereotypical angry wife part was pretty good. hehe.