for WANTED: One Muse ASAP!

4/8/2004 c1 7persephonevii
Cute stuff. Very funny to see the way these two speak to each other.
Candy really knows her thing, doesnt she? I'm not sure if I have a muse but if I do she (Im pretty sure it's a girl) is rather temperamental and a bit moody. But she always has excellent ideas when shes in one of her moods, be it happy/sad/crazy/angry, etc.
12/22/2003 c1 2Hermisia
Tee hee, cute. Yah, I have a muse. She's really pushy and makes me get up in the middle of the night to write bad fanfiction. I liked the way you set this up as a lteer. Really cute delivery.
11/3/2003 c1 12IHJ
Wow. Hm. If I say that's a cool story and you can see somewhat distinct styles between Alexis and Candy, which is great for you, the writer, I might get toilet paper thrown at me by those who DO have muses.

Well, this is kinda inspirational and I had to snicker at the phrase "mythological creature like an honest politician?".

Good job! And thanks for reviewing my essay...about my poems... :)

Izzy J.
10/26/2003 c1 hgh-Voltage
won't it all be amazing if we all just wake up and do better than before? sigh, wish my muse would start writing me letters. well done, at least some of us will start paying attention more to their muses. funny piece of work.
10/24/2003 c1 Fwooshing Trenchcoat
This is awesomeness! I think I need a few new muses... mine are constantly skiving off. .

-Jay
10/23/2003 c1 Dark Lil Corner
"Thus, with child to speak,

and helpless in my throes,

biting my truant pen,

beating myself for spite:

Fool! said my muse to me,

look in thy heart, and write."

- Sir Philip Sidney (1554-86), English poet, diplomat, soldier. Astrophel and Stella, Sonnet 1.

And that's the way it is, isn't it? We find ourselves humbled in the absence of our beloved embodiments of inspiration.

And it is this reason why I will never love a man: My heart, I gave to my muse. My soul, to the written word.

These words I speak to you, my friend, because it is how a writer becomes. We tortured souls who cannot live outside our compositions of woven thoughts. Our strive for perfection in that knowing, never will our works be better than what we dream for them.

~Sorano
10/22/2003 c1 35Krikoris
I have muses -sighs dramatically- Oh boy do I. Not just one, but several. And to my utter enjoyment, only one is a girl. Me being a girl myself, that might come as odd, but its just the way I am. Meh.

Back to the thing. I laughed, I sympathized, all that good stuff. One of my muses is a ghost of a colonist who was raised by Indians who got murdered by his own 'people'. Long story.

Its all gravy though, sometimes we just need a few laughs, this was one of them.

Krikoris
10/22/2003 c1 108Heaven Take Me Home
That had me laughing for awhile. My muse has run away again, and I miss her so much. COME BACK MY LITTLE MUSE! lol. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story, it makes me want to continue all of my writing that I've started to neglect.

~*Autumn*~
10/22/2003 c1 whyt forest
that was a really fun story. and very true. i feel like i should make it up to my muse now since i've been neglecting her for so long. nice. well done.