for Wild Hunt

4/12/2014 c1 prolong
Unfortunate formatting.
6/7/2013 c15 4R. Ficst
Absolutely enjoyed. Very nice work!
3/3/2012 c15 taryn
This was reaaaly good! I'm going to read all of your stories now. Thank you for this! :D
5/3/2011 c15 2NormaJean Beausoleil
great story. i love how all the characters are developed, and no one is flat. very well fleshed out. smooth details of an entrancing world and even more enticing personages. fantastic job. i hope it's published sometime.
7/21/2010 c15 blackrose214
hey there! I just wanted to drop by and tell you that it was a pleasure reading a great story like this. You mae my day just that tad bit brighter that it needed o be a good day. So... Thank you. And keep up writing story`s like that. ^^
6/29/2010 c15 hakuen
It's amazing to finally read the end of this story. I substituted the names in my mind ;) the original version seems to have disappeared entirely from the net, which is really sad, but I'm so glad that it still exists in some form. You are a very talented storyteller, and a few scenes in particular stand out as being still the hottest I've ever read. Thank you for still being around, I'm really happy to have found you again.
5/16/2010 c15 4Biblii
ah, incredible. I have this crazy addiction to urban fantasy stories. And to find one with slash makes me melt into a puddle of goo. I am goo.
10/18/2009 c15 5Curb Crasher
I wasn't sure how all this was going to be concluded in a chapter, but I was pleasantly surprised! It works! It's nice! It's not overly sappy! XD
4/26/2009 c2 9Tigaroo
I have read this before, some years ago I think.

Why is this lovely bit of work not yet finished?
7/3/2008 c15 6jshortcake
Hey! I just wanted you to know that your story made me laugh and cry and smile and giggle and all-that-positive stuff.

I especially liked the end, when the power of music saved the day. Nice touch.

4/23/2008 c15 3Daydream Nation
I love this. Witty dialog is witty. And the story is fun. ;D
3/26/2007 c15 61Ruri Star Sykel
great story i liked it alot!
3/10/2007 c15 20Lost In Oblivion
Oh wow. I'm a bit late on adding a review aren't I? Just wanted to let you know, very good story. Like nothing I've read before, so I really liked it... Just thoguht I'd let you know.
2/27/2007 c7 3D. Empress
Why's the formatting all screwed up? It makes reading a pain in a butt. The story's really good, though, so I shall persevere.

Tristan has something to do with that lost heir, doesn't he? So cool! And a threesome! O_O
2/11/2007 c15 cyra
really delicious story. the plot, the perso and all were really interesting.

as a fan of LaurellKH i think your use of this universe is as good as her

Thanks for sharing such a great story
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »