for Anorexia

1/22/2004 c1 10AngelaiR
Not to be rude or anything, but is the word suppose to be Loosing or Losing? Good poem though, the rhythm is a bit shaky, but I like the point across it.
11/27/2003 c1 44superfufu
they...they became too obsessed with life. the worst part is, life is a mere act and they fell for it.
10/29/2003 c1 Traced In Green
Once again, amazingness. I had an eating disorder. Well, I still kinda do. It's one of those things that never really leaves you, I guess. But it's not bad, I eat, just not a lot. Besides I don't look like a skeleton...but anyway, great job.

luvs

Young'n'HopelessKid
10/23/2003 c1 BabyBlueStars
Nice poem, the imagery is good and it really creates a detailed image to go along with the words. Thanks for the reviews on my poems :)
10/23/2003 c1 24echoes of chaos
ooh, GOOD poem! the title I'd suggest would be Out Of Lies it kind of encompassed the whole poem and it comes from that last verse. You did an excellent job of describing these feelings
10/23/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
OK wlel as a title i might just call it anorexia... one thing tho since ive been anorexic I hafta say its not rlealy true,... most people dont see how skiny they are nor do they want help... maybe itd be better written in some one elses perspective? sorry its a great poem for some one whose never been anorexic! very sad!