for Aranea

1/31/2004 c1 Amethyst Blood
Wow. . that was amazing. One of the best horror stories that involves spiders that I've read. Very good.
1/30/2004 c1 Caldius
Awesome. It left me totally speachless. Very interesting ending.
Keep writing.
10/26/2003 c1 No longer using this account
That was... well that diffrent indeed from the usual stories.

Capturing the thoughts of the girl, of her sitution and of what is happening and happened around her. The detail you use to pick up on events and what she resorts to wanting to survive add a feel about this piece of writing.

But most of all is that you don't say that the spider is evil but merely doing what is natural.

Good story. Keep on writing.

Grim Writter
10/25/2003 c1 4Maeko Nohara
That was disgusting. And beautiful. And...Kami, exquisitely horrific. A balance of opposites...

Alright, I'll stop trying to describe this beautifully macabre fic and...

Why haven't more people reviewed?
10/25/2003 c1 Rioko Kamichi
How can people hate spiders? They're sweet and cute, and bristly and fluffy, with tons of eyes, and paralyzing venom.

...

This is a very interesting and insightful story. I like that you used a creature that so many people are afraid of.

Great job!
10/25/2003 c1 7Lightness
great great story. the part where she goes cannibilistic eerked me out. i was like.. ohmygosh. but yea. i really liked the idea of this place being hell and the spider angel thing. theres few typey mistakes here and there but overall, this is a wonderful story. kay, have a nice day.
10/25/2003 c1 10GwenFitz
Wow! That's different from anything I've ever read. Gruesome, but at the same time, I loved it. I like how the spider is an angel, and earth is hell. You have one big imagination! :)
10/25/2003 c1 1Cleo Alexandria
I'm speechless

That was an amazing story!
10/25/2003 c1 35Krikoris
I have arachniphobia. So this was real creepy for me. Its not like I hate spiders as a creature, I do think they are beautiful on some levels. But if I see one that I almost walk into, one that is very very big . . . I scream and sob and all that stuff. I like them in nature, and not in my house.

That out of the way, I loved it. Scared the crap out of me, but very very good.

Krikoris