for Imaginary

6/20/2004 c1 123loz
I like the flow of this peice. Luvin ur work. Keep at it. Luv loz. x
3/17/2004 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
Beautiful descriptions... excellent meter... well done...
1/29/2004 c1 20Penny so Pretty
This is the "Nazi" author. I was not calling you a Nazi, I just came to the conclusion because you wrote in your Profile, "Beware of the Nazis" er somthin like that. And, I do not post my email for a reason. I am mostly at school doing this reviewing and My mom is pissed about me being on a site with "Freaks".
12/28/2003 c1 27musicgirl225
ooh, i like this one a lot...i like the formatting, with the last three lines sort of seperate, it sort of emphasises it...i like the overall feel of it too, sort of back and forth...great job
12/14/2003 c1 8Rosa Vernal
aww...cute!
11/28/2003 c1 30Roadside Dryer
This is very good. I like how you put the ending. Thanks for the review, and exually I don't know what Harrow means, it just rymhed, (excuse my spelling) Great poem, don't be affended. I never write much on anyone's stuff, I'm not a talker. Great great job. I loved the line a reality-are you here, so awesome, so grand! Bravo bravo ^ ^
-he he
11/23/2003 c1 57teh tarik
Great flow of words, and a great way to write it. Keep up th good work. ^_^
11/15/2003 c1 Eckrice
Awesome, That is really cool. I like it.
11/6/2003 c1 21Miamouse
Oh, I had no idea that you wrote poetry!

Ahem, anyway...short and introspective without being 'me, me, me'. A poem that balances well, somehow. Very much enjoyed this.

Mia
10/30/2003 c1 40This is my stop
wow, your good, very very good. thanks for erm... helping me w/ my little problems w/ my poem ::blushes:: you rock, ur poem is really good. the lines make it very interesting
10/30/2003 c1 132mizu no kokoro
Cute! Likes alot~ By the way, kitty cutes too^^

~Never the same~
10/29/2003 c1 32Victor Soulstorm
its strange and makes you wonder... It was good.
10/29/2003 c1 2manipulated observations
hey there, thanks for reviewing my stuff. i like what i've read of yours..thus far..this is where i throw in the term "prolific" to describe you, WAIT, i hate that word. anyway, please do continue writing.
10/28/2003 c1 43One Lone Wolf
Lovely wording...Someday I'll get around to reading all your stuff. This is all I have time for now...sorry. Yes...I love reading stuff I can relate to...sorry, can't think much at the moment^_^
10/28/2003 c1 44The Pen's Ink
wow. I like it. I generally dont like poems written in this sort of odd format, but this captures my attentions. Good Job.
19 Page 1 2 Next »