for Proelium's Demons

12/13/2003 c3 RedLady
Cool... heh heh... sorry I couldn't review yesterday but I had to go... ok well wishing you lots of happy reviews and now I am off to work...
heh heh
Taylor smiled at the comments of her friend, "And we haven't exactly got pure hearts," she said thinking of herself, "Or strong minds." She glanced at Helen.
And what are you trying to say? *Scratches head.* HEHEHEEHEH! FUn stuff...
12/13/2003 c3 5aqua-angel
LoLz I love the humour in the story. Interesting situation they trio has found themself in. Anywayz, update soon!
12/12/2003 c3 44Aeternus Temporal
Well, aside from the unrealistic conver between the 3 friends ( i understand why), this was pretty good. Is there gonna be greek influence? seems to be to me. Well ill keep reading, and you keep writing!
10/30/2003 c1 1Nick Botm
Not bad. Yes, the story is a little over done, but well told nonetheless. I assume the aversion to "Pink" is going to be a running gag.
10/30/2003 c2 redlady
yeah... boo ya! This is my chapter and weird creatures with a football are funny.

Karma told me to review so I do not wish to invoke her wrath... @
10/28/2003 c1 13RedLady
Oh no... it's me! REVIEWING! AH!

Anyway... hee hee... of course you know I like this story... I am Helen for goodness sakes!

^_^

Right Karma my friend whom I love so much!
10/27/2003 c1 Cool-Sleeper
Very good! Helen sort of reminds me of a friend of mine. This looks like it's gonna be really funny, continue soon!